It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Red/Blue Object Flying Over Winnipeg, Manitoba Now(AGAIN!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hello all, in Winnipeg Manitoba here(Canada), and I wanted to alert anyone in the area that the huge blue/red silent craft I reported before is once again circling the city. I believe it to be some kind of military craft because of the number of times I have seen it now(aliens wouldn't be this obvious).

If it is one of the same craft's I witnessed a few weeks back, it looks something like a masssssive helecopter, but moves very fast over large distances, yet when your watching it it seems to be gliding along(it's just quite high up I suppose).

Anyhow wanted to alert anyone to look to the sky in the area. I wonder if this has anything to do with the meteor from a few hours that went over Sask???

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Get some Pics if it keeps flying over

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There is something completely odd about the sky right now over Winnipeg. There is almost like an orange Aurora Borealis dancing over the city, I have never seen anything like it. Very strange. I can't be 100% certain either, but as I was looking up into the sky while I was watching the orange beams/lights wave against the contrast of the stars, I am almost certain I caught an orange streak zoom across the sky off to my right hand size.

There was already reports of a meteor over Saskatchewan earlier(approx 2 hours ago) so I am thinking this is related. Maybe these aren't meteor's at all, but bursts of light from the Solar flares that went off earlier tonight as was reported during the Great Solar Storm Of 1859? I think it's a more reasonable explanation then meteors two nights in a row over the exact same area of Canada?

Also, seeing this craft craft out again is strange. Last time I witnessed it NORAD was doing training, and while their training site was approx 1500 km east in the day time, it doesn't rule out the possibility they were testing this unknown(to me) craft at night. Possibly it is being kept under wraps, or it is some kind of high tech aircraft, and if that is the case maybe that is why it is out tonight patrolling, or measuring, or whatever? All together, very strange/interesting.

I am going back to look at the orange dancing glow.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

If it is in the shape of a man, and has an "S" printed on the area that resembles it's chest then I may have a theory as to what you are seeing.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by loagun

If it is in the shape of a man, and has an "S" printed on the area that resembles it's chest then I may have a theory as to what you are seeing.

I see where your aiming at... However at the high altitude the red/blue object was flying, and for it to still appear as large as it did, with the addition of being shaped like a man with an 'S' printed on the area would resemble it's 'chest' then it must not be the original Superman(for those of you who don't know, Superman is Canadian), but rather an American counterpart the size of a biggest loser contestant.

Is this was you were think? because yes I saw Superman.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
So where are the photos? In this day and age where just about every person and his pet dog has a phone camera or something, we still cannot capture and image of these strange large flying crafts slowly passing over our busy city airways? Okay then.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
So where are the photos? In this day and age where just about every person and his pet dog has a phone camera or something, we still cannot capture and image of these strange large flying crafts slowly passing over our busy city airways? Okay then.

Who said I didn't have photo's? Also who said I was going to post them? Also, who said I was taking any? 2-3 weeks ago when I posted about these objects(of which other members in the same area confirmed to have seen), I got [SNIP] by 6 pages of people debunking my video of not capturing a UFO, when I clearly stated before I posted the video what I thought the type of craft were.

Anyways after that waste of time I decided to hell with posting pictures and video's of things other members are just going to rip apart and tell you it's not a 'UFO' after you stated you believed it to be a military craft. I can also tell by your cocky response that you would most likely be one of these individuals as well that can't wait to give their two sense without even reading about what they are commenting on. Get your own pictures. I have mine.

My post was merely to alert others in the area as I received several emails last time from people in my area to alert them next time I spotted the craft.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/3/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Actually Superman is Kryptonian....which would qualify this as an actual Alien Encounter!

To address it a bit more seriously though.....red and blue seem an odd color for either an Alien Ship, or an experimental aircraft of the type you seem to be suggesting. Its certainly not a very stealthy color! Could it possibly be some sort of advertising blimp? I know they can look very misleading when seem from an odd angle. In fact there is a really great UFO video that I saw, recently that was of something you would swear up and down was an alien craft....till it suddenly turns just a bit and you can see that it is simply a blimp! Its a funny video, though...shows how object can look quite odd, even if they are not. If I come across it I will post a link to it.

What was the shape of the craft that you saw. Interestingly as a child I saw an odd thing in the sky that was red and blue...it had a distinctive shape ( which I will keep to myself until I hear what you saw). Being a child I don't take the sighting too seriously....to much time has passed, and my memory is too hazy.....plus I was a child...so I didn't exactly have much experience or discretion in identifying objects I saw in the sky....Still I was curious, if just by chance it matched your object. I've rarely heard of a 'red and blue' UFO before.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
No no no, this object is not what I believe to be a UFO. As I said I believe it to be some sort of military craft. A few weeks back I did in fact see two 'UFOs' over the city that I am positive were not terrestrial(that or the Canadian government has some very high tech spherical flying vehicles that are so bright they resemble stars, which i doubt). Witnessing the two objects were also my first 'UFO' sighting.

I realized I was in fact watching UFOs after I took notice to their flight patterns around the city in which they would randomly abruptly stop, then star moving again, go up or down, or suddenly start moving in reverse; all movements no human craft is capable off. I stood on my balcony stunned as to what I was watching until they disappeared into the distance after about 5 minutes.

Almost immediately after I lost site of them a gigantic helicopter flew right past my building(approx 40-50 ft away). It was massive, and obviously belonged to the military(there is a base here). It was no ordinary chopper. It then proceeded to fly around the city for about 20 minutes until it was joined by two other huge crafts(the same crafts I saw last night). I have yet to see them up close, but have now witnessed them on 3 different occasions circling the city, and always late at night(12 AM - 3 AM+).

They are silent, and I have yet to hear them make any noise. The giant helicopter is pretty quiet too which I was surprised about for it's size, but as I said the other two things are a mystery. The primary light of the crafts are bright red, like BRIGHT red with a equally bright blue light. The blue light doesn't flash like a normal commercial airplane light, but rather pulses bright to low, all the while the primary bright red light stays lit. Still following me? lol.

Since it is always late at night, and even though each time has been very clear out, because they are quite aways up I cannot identify their shape against the black sky. They have flown right overhead as they passed my building, but again the darkness and pulsing light left me unable to identify their shape.

Anyhow I believe these specific craft to be some kind of military plane since I have seen them 3 times now, and they seem to have joined the helicopter in their patrolling of the skies around the city after I had witnessed the two UFOs on my first sighting. A few members messaged me after I made my previous post and confirmed with me they two had seen these large silent craft on different occasions flying around the city.

So just to recap the first time I saw them was after I had seen two UFOs flying around over the city a few weeks ago, and I have no idea if there is any connection, but last night there was another report of a large meteor zooming threw the skies in this same area. At 3:30 AM on march 9th a massive meteor was reported going over Brandon Manitoba, and early this AM (march the 10th) at approx 1:30 AM another large Meteor was reported zooming over Saskatchewan(not far away at all). Maybe these crafts were out with some connection to the meteors?

My theory though is that these 'large'/'massive' fire balls that were seen weren't meteor's at all, but rather effects from the huge solar flares we have been having the past couple days. In the Great Solar Storm of 1859 such lights were reported all over the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
Hello all, in Winnipeg Manitoba here(Canada), and I wanted to alert anyone in the area that the huge blue/red silent craft I reported before is once again circling the city. I believe it to be some kind of military craft because of the number of times I have seen it now(aliens wouldn't be this obvious).

If it is one of the same craft's I witnessed a few weeks back, it looks something like a masssssive helecopter, but moves very fast over large distances, yet when your watching it it seems to be gliding along(it's just quite high up I suppose).

Anyhow wanted to alert anyone to look to the sky in the area. I wonder if this has anything to do with the meteor from a few hours that went over Sask???

This post is worthless without pictures!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Reply Originally posted by LightCraft

That's great, much like your life....

Anyhow ANYONE IN WINNIPEG/AREA THEIIIIIR BACK OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big craft is zooming around the city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look NOW!

edit on 10-3-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

not to be rude my good man , but you seem to be a good multitasker or you can type really good without looking , if i were you i would be out their catching as much footage as i can , who cares about what people are going to say , but ill tell you , most people will give you credit for trying to prove your self , rather then come on here and boast about it with nothing to show for it , so i say this in the politest way ..get out their and prove everyone wrong post come pics build your case man .... make me a believer !!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont reply to me ... go go go go go

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I do not beleive you are seeing anything but superman. Get some pics or vid and I'll change my mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Last night I saw this bright light that seems to have red and blue flashing lights on it and tonight again same spot in the sky. I am 20 min. east of Winnipeg and from what I can see it looks to be over number one highway possibly Landmark Manitoba, I tried to look at it through my telescope but I can only see it brighter and can't make it out. It has been sitting there for a couple hours last night as well as tonight. I thought I would Google it and that's when I found this site. If I can get a video of it I will post, but it is just too far away and my camera can't seem to get enough light to capture it. I might have to go for a drive one night to see if I can get closer. A plain flew past this object and it seems to be at a higher altitude than the plane was flying. What ever it is it remains in the same spot and is not a star as it is not moving with the other stars. Strange... I will keep you posted if I find anything more. I would really like to know what this thing is.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That guy might have been hating, but hes right. If I seen something unusual clearly in the sky then the 1st thing I would do is take a picture, if it was moving slow enough anyway!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I saw bigfoot chasing a ufo through a stargate while riding a unicorn and I have pics.....but screw you go get your own!?!

top topics

join