It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may be the first day of a new beginning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I hope all is well. Let us consider that today is March 9th, 2011. Today is said to be the first day of the quickening, the last cycle before the 2012 phenomena. Events usually taking approximately a year to manifest in previous cycles, now require a mere 20 days to occur. Honestly, I am not sure I believe all of this hoopla; however, I plan to take advantage of it, and I invite all reading to join me in this undertaking. You see, as many give in to fear, depression, anger, and general paranoia, I plan to begin to use this "new energy" to focus and grow from within.

I find the world to be a place full of wonder, joy, and excitement. The mere feeling of waking up in the morning, realizing you're alive, fantasizes me. The smells, the tastes, the sounds, emotions and sights, they all entice me to live on and cherish each and every second. As 2012 approaches, many wish for a holocaust, or pray for foreign benevolent assistance towards mankind. While they wish and pray, I want to change the world, with my own hands in a positive manner. I want to be the guide of my future, not aliens, international bankers, multinational corporations, or interdimensional beings. I want to be the change, and I'd like for humanity to stand with me...
You must be the change you wish to see in the world
- Mahatma Ghandi

Since this quickening is believed to take place, why not indulge. However, as we indulge, let us indulge in the positive qualities that can aid not only ourselves, but mankind at large. Let us cultivate knowledge within and without ourselves by way of meditation and study. Let us work out bodies to their peak abilities of performance. Let us learn to love a complete stranger, with a different world view than us, and realize that he is not a stranger...but just as much a part of us as an arm, leg, or head. Let us champion over oppression, and spread love like violence. Let us seek truth while respecting all opinions. Let us grow from children, and become the gods we were meant to be.

It is our destiny, and our destiny is now. Let us take advantage of this quickening, may it be fact or fiction. Let us accelerate our love and hope for the future, manifesting a world in which we can be proud to call our own.
I invite you all to grow, love, and learn. I invite you all to the beginning of a supreme human consciousness. I invite you to awaken, and receive the oneness that is your birthright.

I invite you all to the first day of the new stage of human existence, crafted by human hands, made for the human good.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cb60f0d7853.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 9-3-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
can i have a smoke of that

thanx

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Great thread no S&F for you.

Great threadz I'll have to read laterz though since it's a well thought out thread and it seems that you have really put your heart in it (I can see it).

KTHXBAI!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Your information and post is great...

but only if you think 2012 is going to happen in 2011.

The date you're referring to is based on Calleman's end date of October 28th, 2011 being the end of the Mayan Long Count. If you go by the Mayans, who have not miscalculated the date, they still believe the quickening isn't due for another year or so.

I've seen this same mistake made by a lot of people. The evolution of consciousness that Calleman and Lungold present and discuss is not pegged to a specific calendar or date, they are in cycles. The cycles, in my opinion, are extremely relevant and valid to any discussion around 2012, but the relevance is to 2012, not to 2011. The evolution of consciousness is on a schedule, and we are still going through the cycle of discovering ethics. If you are to go by their research, this period will be full of changes in consciousness that center around ethics and how it effects our societies and planets. Unethical leaders will be disposed of in one way or another, unethical food will be taken off of the shelves, unethical medicine will stop, etc....

The 2011 date has caused a lot of confusion amongst people. The date is really irrelevant if you go by hard core Mayan culture anyway, because we are already in the process of transformation, and the date just marks a "period" of change, not an actual day.

S&F OP.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So happy to see there are some optimistic people left.
You are right, the world is a wondrous place.

If only everybody felt the way you do.....

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm curious, if 2012 come with no 'shift' in consciousness, then what? What is your opinion on the whole matter if 2013 is just another year of the same thing?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
From what I understand of the Mayan thought, there is a constant acceleration of the experience of time approaching their sacred date, or at least there has been for the past few hundred years.

Every day could be a new beginning, but for now I'll just try to keep up with this one new beginning here.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

What this planet needs is a "cleansing" not a "quickening" the dark forces are now in almost complete control as the battle rages in the dimension next to ours. The portals will soon open and the "demons" will come pouring thru.

Where do you think all the unexplained loud booms and flashes of light come from. No one can even imagine the evil that man kind has brought on itself.

Sorry, it won't be a new beginning, but the beginning of the END.

It's to late for repentance. We blew it in 1964 and now we are going to pay for it.

Have a nice day.....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Your joke would be funnier if there were an actual Native American tradition corresponding to it.

Mayans are still alive today btw, they didn't actually go "extinct" as a culture as is commonly believed. Though they did abandon many of their ancient cities for some unknown reason.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by whaaa

Your joke would be funnier if there were an actual Native American tradition corresponding to it.

Mayans are still alive today btw, they didn't actually go "extinct" as a culture as is commonly believed. Though they did abandon many of their ancient cities for some unknown reason.

It's only half a joke. Part of my senario is loosly rooted in NA origin/ending myths.

www.sacred-texts.com...

All this could have been averted but the white running dogs destroyed all the power centers and instead instituted their Catholicism and lust for blood.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

edit on 12-3-2011 by whaaa because: code sterling w/iii

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by whaaa

maybe they got tiered of all those ppl that kept saying the end was near

the earthquakes did happen but i dont think they where that significant, not on a world scare, and not on a galactic scale.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think that 2012 is happening in 2011... but the way i see it is that in 2011 disasters/encounters will finally change the mindset of many world leaders... and allow 2012 to be the beginning of something new

good write up

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
S&F for your positivity and the decision to spread it. In 2012 it won't be *snap* and we all live in a world full of hippes though. It is the crossing of a threshold from an Earth with slightly more negativity than positivity to an Earth with slightly more positivity than negativity. From there, there is only rapid acceleration in consciousness.

That's what has resonated with me though anyways, out of countless theories. As this shift is taking place, more problems are rising all over the world/within oneself. In order to shift into that new paradigm one can no longer try to push their problems away. Now is time to face them, cause in that new paradigm such negative things can simply no longer exist over time. That's why there is seemingly so much destruction and catastrophes going on right now: that is the way humanity as a collective have chosen these problems to get sorted out.

Stay strong, a lot more of such things will probably happen, but a hundred years later the planet will most likely be pretty unrecognizable, for the better. We will no longer be strangers to our extraterrestrial visitors either...

Still remember, everything is NOW. You can create that reality for yourself NOW if you are willing to start viewing everything from a positive and integrating viewpoint. See every situation as neutral and apply the meaning you prefer to it.

Gotta go...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
the earthquakes did happen but i dont think they where that significant, not on a world scare, and not on a galactic scale.

Everything is already on the same "scale" and influences everything else naturally. If what happened on a relatively smaller scale made no difference to us, we wouldn't have these computers. It just generally takes a lot of smaller things to influence a bigger thing.

new topics

top topics

join