It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupt Politicians & drought of common sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
www.webnewsjax.com...

25 Bizarre Examples That Show That The U.S. Government Is Absolutely Brimming With Idiots, Incompetents And Incredibly Corrupt Politicians

Click on the link at the top & read some of this crap!!

Corrupt Politicians & drought of common sense.
Corrupt Politicians: These days it seems as though almost everything our government tries to do is cursed. Nothing ever seems to turn out the way that it is supposed to. The more our politicians promise to get spending under control, the more money they seem to waste. It is almost as if there is a “drought of common sense” in Washington D.C. right now as well as Corrupt Politicians. Not only can’t our politicians fix our problems – everything that they do only seems to make our problems even worse.

While talking to my 83 yr. old Father-n-Law about all the B.S. that always has and is going on, he finally after yrs. confessed that there were times when he wanted to pack up the kids & get out. Now keep in mind that he is a depression era child & has seen much in his lifetime. Now we have our heated debates from time to time but we both came to the conclusion that as long as we're divided on sex, race, left/right....... things will never change!!!

And that my friends is just the way they want it.

I can't bare to bring up any solar activity, earth changes or
ufo's to him, there's enough crap each day with our Gov. to keep the blood flowing strong.

edit on 9-3-2011 by 5 oClock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Not stupid and not incompetant, these are the academy award winners for manipulation and disregard for their neighbor and nation.
These people have prevailed against all comers amongst the self serving and devious and are doing in concert with their intellectual and moral peers what they set out to do, which is to make themselves the new royalty and everyone else and their children indentured servants with no chance of buying their own freedom.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I really wish We the People would come together on something, ANYTHING that would show the peoples will & solidarity.
Until we unite, this s@!t will continue to happen.

As 2010 came to an end, 96 departing members of the U.S. House of Representatives (most of them Democrats) awarded millions of dollars in extra pay to their staffers and aides as they closed down their offices. Keep in mind that this was U.S. taxpayer money that was being spent by Corrupt Politicians. The Wall Street Journal described what happened this way….

The 96 lawmakers paid their employees $6.7 million, or 31%, more in the fourth quarter of 2010 than they did, on average, in the first three quarters of the year.

If the new health care law is so great, then why is the Obama administration allowing so many organization to opt out of it? According to the Department of Health and Human Services, more than 1,000 organizations have received Obamacare waivers so far. More Corrupt Politicians?

Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida used $15,551 in federal stimulus money to pay two researchers to study how alcohol affects a mouse’s motor functions.

A perfect example that shows just how clueless our leaders are about the deindustrialization of America occurred recently when U.S. Senator John McCain claimed that iPods and iPhones are made in the United States.
/quote]

www.webnewsjax.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Is there reason for surprise?
What gets stolen form you on a daily basis? What's being taken from you now with promises to repay you later and you know it will never happen, YOU KNOW it's a lie, right? Lock box? Yeah right. How much do they take from your family to give to another?
Not only have you borrowed imaginary money that you likely cannot pay back, but even if you could, you'd still be liable for it's creation and placement on the national ledger as part of the national debt, so in essence to break even yoy pay the loan and interest and are still left with the loan and more interest, and even if you get lucky and die, your offspring have it all applied to them in perpetuity.
Claims of intentional depopulation is not about all saving the dear green earth,, it's about getting rid of witnesses and preventing retribution by those victimised when they realize it was intentional all along
Can you hear me NOW?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedrichNeecher

Man I've been on this Earth to long to be surprised at this! What I'm trying to do is to show more people (yes, even the one's on ATS) who do not pay any attention to these freakin thieves, that we have many, many opportunities to set our petty differences aside & come together on some issues that matter to us all. but even with mostly like-minded people on a site such as this, the differences always prevail
..........They win!

top topics

join