It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landings and mars robotic mission both hoaxes?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi all.
I read "the space review" every week, they have great articles on space projects and stuff.
I was surprized to find a 'moon landings are fake' article on their website so I read it twice to be sure.

The writer claims the moon landings were faked, and so is the current mars rover mission.

[...]
However, although little of this original talent remains, today’s technology is so advanced that it would be much easier to fake new space landings using computers and some basic props. That is why President Bush announced a new Mars program. NASA is right now remodeling the Area 51 soundstage. I hear that the fat guy who directed the Lord of the Rings movies is in charge of the project."

READ THE FULL ARTICLE

It's a good read, but I don't buy it, I (still) believe both missions really did take place...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Lol, it's a spoof man, he's not serious. Look at the last paragraph:

George Bush was told to invade that country by his Saudi masters, some of whom are not even human, but aliens. Why do you think Saudi �women� wear those burkas? They hide their tentacles. Fortunately, Michael Moore is investigating.

However, although little of this original talent remains, today�s technology is so advanced that it would be much easier to fake new space landings using computers and some basic props. That is why President Bush announced a new Mars program. NASA is right now remodeling the Area 51 soundstage. I hear that the fat guy who directed the Lord of the Rings movies is in charge of the project.

Dwayne A. Day (not his real name) is a writer who lives somewhere on the east coast of the United States. He reads his horoscope every day.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
DUH

Why did you have to spoil it for everyone, kegs

----------------

Still, at the time there was some debate about the Mars landers, they seemed like 3-D renders to some, instead of real photographs...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ah crap....... Sorry. I actually though you were serious!

new topics

top topics

join