It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interactive Timeline of Bradley Manning’s Alleged Leaking: (something just isn't right)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The additional charges leveled at Pfc. Bradley Manning last week provide new information on the timing of Manning’s alleged leaking, including the surprising detail that by the time Manning allegedly leaked a notorious video of a 2007 Army helicopter attack in Iraq, he’d already allegedly passed nearly half-a-million classified documents to WikiLeaks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f7af0ea41b2.jpg[/atsimg]

The helicopter video, released by WikiLeaks under the title “Collateral Murder” last April, was generally presumed to have been one of Manning’s earliest leaks to the secret-spilling website. The charge sheet released Tuesday indicates that the Army has pinned down the Collateral Murder leak to a six-week period beginning February 15, 2010, and ending with WikiLeaks’ publication of the video on April 5.

By then, according to the new charges, Manning had already leaked other material, including the mostly classified logs of nearly 500,000 events from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that WikiLeaks later published in part as the “War Logs.” Manning allegedly downloaded the War Logs between December 31, 2009 and January 8, 2010, and leaked them on or before February 5 — at least 10 days before leaking Collateral Murder.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0ca8d231db2.jpg[/atsimg]

The time frame leaves open the possibility that Manning hand carried the War Logs to the United States to leak them from a network not subject to the Army’s monitoring. In late January 2010 — between the time Manning allegedly downloaded the logs, and the last day he might have leaked them — he’s known to have traveled to the United States on a two-week leave. He stayed with his aunt in Potomac, Maryland, for part of that trip, then traveled to the Boston area to visit friends.

Source: www.wired.com...#

Please, go to the source article to continue with this piece. And, to access the interactive time line. Now, I am not saying he did do the whole Helicopter tape thing but they do seem to present a pretty convincing time line.

That's what bothers me. How in the hell did this kid, a PFC, have access to all of this material and be smart enough to get it out of Top Secret areas etc.

Something just doesn't add up. And, they need a scapegoat. I just can't help but feel that there is a far bigger network of spies that are being missed and that this kid is being used to cover up some serious errors on the FBI/CIA/NSA etc part. Thoughts?

edit on 3/8/2011 by anon72 because: added photos

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
are you kidding? this entire episode has stunk to high heavon since it begun. everything from the lady gaga cd, to wikileaks bumming money to 'decrypt' the video. to the buildup of its release...

wikiLIES

wake up. its intelligence agency...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I hear ya but prove it. At least put something up to support your claim.

I haven't seen anything that can positively connect the CIA (or any other type of group) to this operation.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The military's security clearance program relies heavily on trustworthiness, that is why they conduct such extensive background checks.

As long as you are honest about things you have done, and have not been convicted of a felony, most likely you are going to get a clearance.

And if one is so inclined it would not be difficult to aquire classified information.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Well the, I think it is safe to say that their program isn't working....

Back to the drawing board.

Notice we haven't heard about any heads rolling in the army over this? Who was his supervisor, who was watching what he was doing etc.?

top topics

join