It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman sells cheating ex's stuff on E-Bay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I smell an episode of Judge Judy forthcoming...

I was thinking the same thing
star for you

would love to hear the whole story here
as I'm sure there is another side we
are not hearing about

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
If he was one of those guys with two penises he could have let his wife have first prick.
Then give the girlfriend the leftover one.

lmao

ummmm, I don't think I want to comment
on that any further hence ATS's T&C's.
But thanks for the laugh

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My question is, if a woman is supporting you for 5 years and buying you stuff, what the hell are you doing messing around on her!

If my girlfriend supported me I'd be worshiping her. That guy had a sweet deal and messed it up.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Boondock is right, you cant take back stuff that you give someone, that is pure theft. The relationship bimbo on CNN fails to mention that fact, all they do is talk about sex.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Boondock is right, you cant take back stuff that you give someone, that is pure theft. The relationship bimbo on CNN fails to mention that fact, all they do is talk about sex.

lol
well we finally agree on something

and thanks for the contribution.
take a star for ur efforts

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It is wise to stay out of a domestic dispute. All things are fair in love and war?? Isn't it better to sell a few items than spend time in prison for causing physical damage. It is all about perspective. Hopefully the guy has enough B@@@S to just let things drop and take what's dished out. This could prove to be rather embarrassing with his current love and future interests. Ladies should take it as a warning shot. It's not like this is the first time something like this has happened between Xs. I sold my first husband's pickup and bought tickets to HI. Just depends on what point you want to stress.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Reminds me of an old song by Trina featuring Kelly Rowland - Here We Go Again
2nd line

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching411
It is wise to stay out of a domestic dispute. All things are fair in love and war?? Isn't it better to sell a few items than spend time in prison for causing physical damage. It is all about perspective. Hopefully the guy has enough B@@@S to just let things drop and take what's dished out. This could prove to be rather embarrassing with his current love and future interests. Ladies should take it as a warning shot. It's not like this is the first time something like this has happened between Xs. I sold my first husband's pickup and bought tickets to HI. Just depends on what point you want to stress.

Wow, classic example of what's hers is hers and what is his is also hers. You should be in jail for grand theft auto.

As per the OP, if I remember the law correctly only birthday gifts and holiday gifts count towards "can't take back". Other gifts given under certain expectations can be. Because I know I heard about guy's who took gal's that strung them along and used them as "sugga daddy's" to court and won.

Also their relationship seemed to be "you stay at home and be faithful and I will go to work and provide". He violated his end of the bargain. My only concern is the gendered response to this situation. If the genders where reversed, if it was a guy who kicked out and then sold all his dependent girlfriends stuff, he would be in jail under current domestic violence law's.

Further more the fact that such bias exist's and is actively supported by the supposedly "fairer" sex, leads one to believe that on the average level(not rich or super rich) men are at best second class citizens and women are content to keep us "uppity-men" in our place.

So that leads to the conclusion that the only just course of action is to simply avoid relationships in their entirety. As any level of male-female interactions could lead to the disenfranchisement and enslavement of men, and since one cannot consent to becoming a slave or to be disenfranchised one cannot consent to a relationship, thus making all sexual relationships(or sexual act's) an act of women purposefully and intently raping men. Making all women potential rapist's.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sounds like these people were made for each other. Any woman dumb enough to support a deadbeat for that long without putting her foot down deserves what she gets, and a guy who blows his chance of a free ride through life deserves what he gets. It's a shame this couple split, because they sound perfect for each other.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Wow Korathin... I just got my daily and needed laugh today... Thanks for that..

Spot on!

It's Wiggle room were looking for.. In both aspects!

However.....

Jesse

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

My name was on the title along with his, soooo I only sold my property.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join