It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small obeservation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So today is March 4, 2011....
The website Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has this on its headlines:

Oil price shocks spurred by Mideast events are unlikely to derail the U.S. economic recovery, says CFR Distinguished Visiting Fellow Michael Spence. But bigger shifts in the global economy will hit U.S. unemployment, income inequality, and capital costs, he says.

This statement itself is contradictory and really pisses me off how little effort they use in covering up what America truly is. If "events" are so called "unlikely to derail the US economic recovery" and yet "BIGGER shifts in the GLOBAL ECONOMY will hit US unemployment, income inequality, and capital costs" THEN HOW THE # DOES OIL # IN MIDDLE EAST GOING WELL HELP US WHEN WE ARE #ED GLOBALLY?

They say the US economic recovery will continue on... thats good that means our economy isn't doing too bad, nothing wrong is currently happening, no rioting, no pandemonium, no economic collaspe... yet later on with the oh expect to get #ed America in almost every facet of finances that exists in your country but on a GLOBAL scale. Okay so there is giong to be an ECONOMIC COLLASPE. The use of "bigger shifts" obviously means the negative predicted economic outcome will eclispe what can be salvaged or determined as "economic recovery" of oil.

Guys, I think we are about to experience # hitting the fan really really soon

www.youtube.com...=49

I commented on cfr's video about Iran... it required pending approval so its obvious how biased and propaganda orientated they are when they restrict freedom of speech like that. Its obvious how youtube really restricts free speech when it comes to propaganda oriented videos plus the deletion of videos against their "opinions". At least there can still be conspiracy videos up and let ppl comment unrestrictedly about it... heard zeitgeist kept getting banned too.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

Oil price shocks spurred by Mideast events are unlikely to derail the U.S. economic recovery
Whats so shocking about a plan thats 50 years old ???
There is nothing shocking about any of it it's a dilberiate scam including media's involvement. everything is a hoax

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Send your thank you cards and flowers to Tel Aviv. Tell them you appreciate all the hard work being done to annhilate the human species.

All except the house of Jacob.....

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

That was an excellent catch, and I think your reaction is quite appropriate. A star and a flag seem to be the best way to reward your vigilance.

If I had to interpret the headline I suppose what I would come up with would be: "It's not the oil in the areas in uproar in the middle east that are going to fry your economy, it's the larger global issues." Not contradictory that way but very scary. It's the fried economy either way.

new topics

top topics

join