It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A special middle east city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is a city that has a special place in my heart and memories. It has a wall around it,the wall is tall enough to make no buildings inside visible. It's out in the dessert.

I may be wrong saying this,but im guessing this is the only city fitting this description.

It would be very great if someone could tell me what city this is.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How may i ask, do you know of this city, since it's so close to your heart?

My first guess was some elderly man/woman told you of a story of a city with "Walls so big you cannot see anything from the outside in"

And considering the desert is a huge place (Even narrowed down to Middle East) It would be hard to identify.

I'm no expert, nor would i come close to an answer, but curious as to why you bring it up

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Prison maybe?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I had buisness in the city i speak of,but i never met with an individual that spoke my language and all my american friends had departed by the time i found out about the walled city. So,noone was available at any time to answer my question of what is the name of this city.

This matters to me very much so i can go back to this city and visit all my loved ones.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
how can you not know what country you're in.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I know im in america right now. But i do not know the city or country i described. And if your really asking how do i not know what country im in when im in it. I will not hide a thing from you and tell you.

I woke up in this country,i was with friends. Then the friends had buisness elsewere and left me by myself.

And i witnessed a magnificint light show over this city. And now im asking what city it is.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
I know im in america right now. But i do not know the city or country i described. And if your really asking how do i not know what country im in when im in it. I will not hide a thing from you and tell you.

I woke up in this country,i was with friends. Then the friends had buisness elsewere and left me by myself.

And i witnessed a magnificint light show over this city. And now im asking what city it is.

A little surpirse for it. Any more details about the city?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by joyjoy2012

No trees were in site. just desert. and a wall so tall you couldnt see the buildings inside the city.

top topics

join