It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone magazine proves Glenn Beck plagiarizes Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

www.rollingstone.com...

Long before he inadvertently brought an end to a popular sitcom by hosting last week’s mega-viral interview with Charlie Sheen, talk-radio host Alex Jones established himself as a giant in America’s conspiracy subculture. The godfather of the 9/11 Truth Movement, Jones is the most popular chronicler of what he believes is a New World Order plot to enslave the global population.

Meet Alex Jones, the Talk Radio Host Behind Charlie Sheen's Crazy Rants

Until recently, he was a lonely and little-known voice in the short wave and Internet radio wilderness. But as his audience has grown, other talk show hosts have taken notice — and cues. Among his most ardent imitators is Glenn Beck, whom Jones has accused of stealing his ideas, guests, and research. Last week, Jones posted a video clip on his site, InfoWars, offering evidence of this theft.

“He rips me off and spins the information, often injecting lies into the truth,” says Jones.

So, is Alex Jones really the invisible senior writer of Beck’s TV and radio shows? If the below is any indication, the answer is “Yes.”

And it goes on from there...

I encourage you all to read this article as I'm sure many of you actually think Glenn Beck is a reliable source of information. I also recommend you watch this video Alex Jones and crew put together...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
so that when they're done using glen beck for public purposes they can smear them together.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
LOL......... Like Glenn or not, he's a multi-millionaire success story.

Alex Jones is a fear peddlar who poisons the minds of the gullible.

You should watch the alex jones deception - 2nd - edition.

BTW... what do you do for a living and how much do you make. I bet youre unemployed. Let me guess. Im right. Arent I?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
True story but pretty funny. My wife rented "Machete" this evening.

Were still waiting on those race wars. LOL... Good call Alex. Way to spread the fear.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I find them both irrational and hysterical. So now Jones is whining that Beck "stole" his "material"?!?
Bah!
Put 'em both in a steel cage, and let 'em fight it out. Hopefully, neither one survives.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

Oh c'mon. Glenn Beck doesnt care or say one word about the paranoid, fearmongerer, alex jones.

Alex jones is the kook obsessed with Beck.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by recondoman

Like Glenn or not, he's a multi-millionaire success story
Alex Jones is a fear peddlar who poisons the minds of the gullible.

Right, and Glen beck is not a fear peddler who poisons the minds of the gullible. You must be a big fan of his as you obviously are not gullible yourself.

(BTW...not defending Alex Jones...but this post was so ridiculous i couldn't help myself)
edit on 4-3-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by recondoman

Let me guess, your'e 11 years old, right!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Not a fan of Beck. Watched/listened a few times. He's over the top too. But he's not batcrap crazy like Jones. And he certainly doesnt hate america like Jones.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kreator666

You would be incorrect. I'm 37 years old. I'll be 38 in July. You conspiracy theorists should really stop assuming things. You get it all wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by recondoman
reply to post by David9176

Not a fan of Beck. Watched/listened a few times. He's over the top too. But he's not batcrap crazy like Jones. And he certainly doesnt hate america like Jones.

Wow, you sure are certain of Beck's beliefs and views from only having watched an uninterested "few times". Nice try on presenting an unbiased image of yourself. Too bad your adoration of beck is so thinly veiled that even Stevie Wonder could see it. Get a clue.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by kreator666

You would be incorrect. I'm 37 years old. I'll be 38 in July. You conspiracy theorists should really stop assuming things. You get it all wrong.

BTW... what do you do for a living and how much do you make. I bet youre unemployed. Let me guess. Im right. Arent I?

Btw, take your own advice. 37? Sad....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sundat the other media said Becks ratings were crashing...guess again
March 4, 2011
Net 5PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC GLENN BECK 1,929 413 822
CNN SITUATION ROOM 735 162 311
MSNBC HARDBALL WITH C. MATTHEWS 728 180 287
CNBC FAST MONEY 254 32 115
HLN SHOWBIZ TONIGHT 170 48 86
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

top topics

join