It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

body parts found ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

body parts found ????

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk

INVESTIGATIONS were today continuing following the possible sighting of body parts in a Lincolnshire lock.

As reported on This is Grimsby last night, underwater search teams, and several police officers attended the scene around Tetney Lock Road, at the junction with Newtons Marsh Lane, Tetney Lock, yesterday.

Mystery initially surrounded the probe, with Lincolnshire Police telling the Telegraph that information could not be revealed straight away due to "operational reasons".

Concerned residents – some of whom had been asked to give police statements without being given the reaso
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
very strange this is...... wonder if theyve floated up from the river humber or been dumped in the lock its self ? its not far from me so i might take a bike ride up there as there is an off road track leading up to the lock from cleethorpes. strange place to dump them if it is in the lock as its always fished and around the fields there are alot of walkers... my guess is they have come in from the river into the lock

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Strange.. Almost sounds like a serial killer hack people up an threw them in.. Or someone made the wrong people mad at them... At first from title thought that they found more feet in u.s pacific northwest - past couple years theyve had feet wash up on the beach.. bit surprised to hear its in uk they find hacked up body..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
its strange as tetneys on the east coast of england... a really no where place. as i said i think they might of floated up from the river or we have a serial killer... which i really hope we dont

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
just seen on the news it was a leg the police found in the lock. they say it blongs to a male in his late teens early 20s... the police think it was dumped in the lock and not washed up from the sea/river humber. as ive said the place is very popular with dog walkers, walkers and mountain bikers and there is a pub on the lock bank so who ever did it took a big risk in being seen....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This sounds like the work of some psycho that's so confident in their ability to stay off the radar, that they've taken to throwing it in the face of the police. Kind of like a kid sticking a paper with good marks to the fridge :/

Alternately I suppose it could be some black market parts that were received and found to be beyond useful, like spoiled meat maybe o__o
edit on 4-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: grammar

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i do hope we havnt got a serial killer or something like that about here... the person is young aswell. he must of done something bad to deservie this to happene to him. its just weird that they would dump him there.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

I saw this on the news earlier today (I live in Grimsby also)
It is very strange, then again quiet villages such as Tetney, Holton-le-clay etc, there's no knowing what goes on there!

I'm very interested to find out who the parts belong to, and why they were there, hope it's nobody I or you know!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Scops

i hope i dont know them too... as youll know they took a risk and if they drove from out of town they also took a risk of being stopped randomly... i do know there is cults around the lincs part but am pretty sure it wouldnt have anything to do with that. am still willing to bet it got washed up from the sea/river humber... just have to wait to see if other bits of the poor guy turn up..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

I agree, if more parts turn up it's more than likely that the body was dumped there.
But after the body parts that washed up on the beach last year, it is quite possible that they drifted their way into Tetney.

Stuff like this I really cannot get my head around.
How a person can kill another person, dump them somewhere and just get on with their lives like nothing happened - it's beyond me!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Seems strange that the police know that the leg belongs to a late teen without any dna coz they said on the news they waiting back to hear. Also i would ask are the public safe at this time... with body parts being found. I say the police know more then they are saying.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I hope we don't have another case like they have in Canada where they keep finding feet all wearing the same type of shoe yet no bodies

new topics

top topics

join