It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X, by Pastor F. M. Riley, 2/1/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Planet X, by Pastor F. M. Riley, 2/1/11

This is about a good a compilation of Planet X material as I have seen.

Introduction

In 2001 I began seriously studying and writing about Planet X and the role it would play in fulfilling end-time Bible prophecy. My interest in this subject was kindled by receiving documentable information sent to me by reliable sources at that time. After carefully confirming the information I received and studying what the inspired Scriptures actually say about the role the heavenly bodies have to play in fulfilling the end-time prophecies of the Tribulation, I have continued to study and write about the coming of Planet X
without apology to anyone.

Oh yes, I have been mocked, ridiculed, scorned, falsely accused, lied about, and called every vile name my critics could think of [mostly “dedicated Christian believers” ???] to label me, for teaching that Planet X is real and that it will play a vital role in the fulfillment of the Tribulation prophecies of God’s Word. So what? I couldn’t care less! I am not the first follower of Christ who has suffered for standing for the truth of God’s
Word, and I am sure I won’t be the last.

Nine years have now passed since I first began studying and writing about Planet X. In previous articles I repeatedly pointed out that information on this subject was being deliberately kept from the public by the “insiders” that have known the truth about Planet X since 1983. I have also repeatedly pointed out that the time would come when the wicked “insiders” could not conceal Planet X any longer, and would be forced
to admit that it is real. THAT TIME HAS NOW COME! Therefore I am sending forth this article as a brief review for those readers who have never heard about Planet X, and also as an UPDATE on the subject for those who have read my studies on Planet X in the past. Read on…….

He covers most if not all the bases. It is a long read, so please visit the link.

This will likely draw a lot of attention in the 2012 folder - so play nice, please.

Have fun.

CU

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't oppose the idea of a Planet X, but it's getting harder to find verifiable information on it in any kind of way....

The link you provided, in my opinion, is a giant regurgitation of what you find all over the net, with nothing new except for a religious spin on it. A lot of the same spin can be found in other religious sites as well.

He summarizes things pretty well and to the point, but that's about it. He also misses a lot of important details that lay some credibility to the Planet X theory while ignoring all that discredit it. After 9 years of research, I would expect a bit more to have been revealed.

Just my $.02.

~Namaste
edit on 2-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow, what a read. Honestly I am impressed with the level of research and scriptural application. The only thing here is that I would say is lacking is the evidence of such a planet. If a planet of this size was this close to earth we would have seen this by now. The pastor states the hubble as being used to track the approach but then talks about the approach being from the south. Not sure how this would be good for the Vatican's telescope here in the states either.

He is correct though on several things especially on the need for salvation through Christ.

Im just still unconvinced that Planet X is truly on it's way, and if it is well then he is correct and those who don't know Christ yet need to...and do so right away while there is still time.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Rockstrongo37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hey just did a little more reading on Pastor Riley, it seems he predicted the Rapture would take place in 2008. We need to keep this in mind when reading his predictions about Planet X.

new topics

top topics

join