It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARCH 20th 2011 - something BIG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

MARCH 20th 2011 - something BIG

www.almanac.com

The four seasons are determined by changing sunlight (not heat!)—which is determined by how our planet orbits the Sun and the tilt of its axis.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ON March 20th, 2011.. I have a feeling..

Don't all of you all feel it? The way everything around the world is cultivating and planning out. It seems it will last all the way up to a climax on MARCH 20th, 2011.

It something in the AIR,

it's something in the ground.

It's something in the posts.

There's earthquakes, UFO sightings, dictatorship overthrows, etc.

Also there is an inherent alignment of many celestial objects, in addition to the looming presence of Niburu.

So for MARCH 20th, 2011

I think its ...

its...

SPRING! Yup spring starts on March 20th 2011. Thought you all would enjoy that
Good articles here on ATS, KEEP IT UP.

Here's to everyone opening their eyes and enjoying the good weather coming soon to a yard near you.

peace.

www.almanac.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-3-2011 by uSNUUZuLUUz because: update

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are you a Government agent telling us information of an event that you're positive is going to happen? Or are you just a conspiracy theorist that has a random prediction of a date? Because that is an awfully specific date...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Shouldn't you post this in Predictions then? I mean if SOMETHING is about to happen, as vague as that is, aren't you making a prediction.

Also, I'm curious about where you get this presence of Nibiru idea from since I've never seen any evidence suggesting such a thing exists other than photos taken by people who don't know what a lens flare or sun dog is.

And yes things are changing, because Spring is on the way and things always change then, unless you live at the equator. As for the UFO sightings, quakes and dictator overthrows, what else is new? All of those have been common for some time now, dictator overthrows especially have been going on for centuries.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
LOL Funny! Can't wait for spring, can't wait to get my hands in the dirt!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am sooo tired of hearing about senseless predictions. We've been around for millions of years, you'll need a good argument to convince me that something's going to happen this month.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
???? He predicted spring starts on March 20th. You guys are challenging that?

Where's the proof?

Sheeesh...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah, the start of spring is not exactly breaking news. Shouldn't this be in predictions and dreams?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
LOL Funny! Can't wait for spring, can't wait to get my hands in the dirt!

Oh, I wish. Up here, YAY, for spring, the love in the air, the birth of little farm animals....

Too bad the ground stays frozen for much longer. They've also predicted lower than normal temperatures for Canada for the next 3 months
-30 celcius this morning.

Now the beginning of summer
June 21, I might be able to be lucky enough to get my hands dirty!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
does anyone read the original post, or do you all just post off the title?

get it together folks, and read before you leap

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Here, we are told usually we should wait til Memorial weekend, but I always start earlier, even if I have to cover stuff up. I just can't help myself, spring fever!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I know, last year we had frost until July 1, so everything started indoors is getting desperate to get out in the "real" outdoor dirt.

I'm planning early for mosquitoes this year though.
Those pesky little things come out the moment the snow starts to thaw

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hahahaha, the comments here just made my day. People, he was kidding, march 20th is the start of spring. It is clear many of you didn't read the post, shame on you. I would love to argue with you about whether this prediction is accurate, but I have better things to do

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
pictures or it didn't happen.

I predict you are correct.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Clearly, the OP has never been to Saskatchewan. LOLOL If it's spring here on March 20....I'll....I'll....I'll eat this post, dammit! Perhaps you should define spring before making that prediction.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: GRRRRR

new topics

top topics

join