It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: Aerosol War Crimes - Clifford E Carnicom and Alfred Lambremont Webre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Interesting interview conducted by exopolitic's Alfred Lambremont Webre with Clifford Carnicom, discussing the theories behind the "non-existent" (lol) chemtrail operations which aren't blanketing our atmosphere, according to many here.

What exactly is being spewed out of these craft is obviously the subject of great debate, but I do know this, based upon my own direct observation---Chemtrail, contrail, conspiracy, non-conspiracy---These "trails"---WHATEVER they may be---Have increased EXPONENTIALLY above my area in recent times, and many days I can not even see BLUE in the sky above me, due to the endless tic-tac-toeing and criss-crossing of these "trails" above my locale. This was NOT the case, even a few years ago.

Many interesting points and questions raised here. This one is worth a lesson imho folks.

Clifford E. Carnicom, an acknowledged expert on the global covert spraying of aerosols into the atmosphere (also known as "Chemtrails"), stated in a March 1, 2011 exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the covert aerosol-spraying program had transformed the Earth's atmosphere into a plasma for carrying out weaponized applications such as bio-warfare (including Morgellons disease), electromagnetic operations such as HAARP, weather warfare, tectonic (earthquake) warfare, mind control, advanced surveillance technology, and detection of advanced propulsion technology including UFOs.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Expert? what papers has he published? where has he studied atmospheric science? What does he actually know about super-saturation or aerodynamics??

If he's an expert why why doesn't he have any actual data on the composition of these contrails? why hasn't he sampled them?

People accuse "debunking" sites of being in the pay of someone....but this guy and otehrs are the ones actualy making money from sale of video, T-shirts, and by carrying advertising........If you beleive in the old addage "follow the money" then it is easy to see why these guys need to bring out a new pointless video every few months....

new topics

join