It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the Pope is a Holographic Lizard-King, but I'll scoff at your beliefs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
To whom it may concern,

One would think that the members of a website dedicated to the discussion of topics generally discriminated by our fellow denizens would practice a deal of deference for other peoples' ideas, doctrines, and deductions.

If a person posts a proven hoax then please practice politeness while posting your paradoxical point!

Sporadically some threads seem to be a spectacle of who can scribe the most snide, snarky, spiteful, scathing, sarcastic SH!T. Then these statements are supported with several shiny stars.

Now I've been known to narrate some nasty nonsense, but not at the expense of another's notions.

I keenly care for keeping this community credible, but can't we conduct ourselves more kindly in considering the contemplations of our companions?

Love,
Me

(Take this with a grain of salt, I needed to rant)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He's not a Holographic Lizard King, but he is from a galaxy far, far away...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67c3fafa2180.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Hahahahahahahahaha lizard king, ima gecko

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
He's not a Holographic Lizard King, but he is from a galaxy far, far away...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67c3fafa2180.jpg[/atsimg]

Indeed he is!
You've pulled me out of my foul mood. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sporadically some threads seem to be a spectacle of who can scribe the most snide, snarky, spiteful, scathing, sarcastic SH!T.

True enough. You would think an online community of mostly "adults" wouldn't need moderators to remind them of proper etiquette. But instead, we need more moderators than what we have.

BTW. I'll go for the pope being a lizard. But I think he's a V.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
most lovely alliteration, m'lad, me-likes the lot of the linguistics; fair enough is your point; oftentimes I hesitate to comment on others' posts, since my ideas are so 'out there' sometimes; one would think that on a place like this, I would be completely uninhibited, but alas...

just to chime in on the lure though: the pope may be human, but he definitely does not practice the credo he preaches, to put it mildly; I would die before kissing that ring..

cheers

top topics

join