It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New upcoming artist, with a song that i think will resonate alot with ppl here on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hi there

First time posting here in the music catagory. Didnt realise that BTS and ATS had amalgamated to be honest lol

This is a song from my good mate Finn Bonel. Havent seen him in a while, but i wish him all the best, he definately deserves a little recognition for his talent.

Cheers for listening

AoN

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thanks...not to shabby...Another song I think people can relate to is by Queen/David Bowie titled "Under Pressure" great song and a bit relavant today I might add..Link to music video
great song because it reminds me of the 80's dare I say when MTV was music television...oh how I pine for the good old days..sorry for misdirecting your thread OP with the video...wasn't very nice now that I think about it..
edit on 27-2-2011 by chrismarco because: apologies

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I didnt like it at all... Its really off key.. or the vocals suck.. it made me want to jab my ears with a rusty nail... he sounds like every other male singer out there.. trying to be a cheap knock off of NIckleback..sigh... you wanted my opinion.. now you got it!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
"Can't hide from the devil"

"I'm just waiting for the son/sun"

So it's a song about waiting for the second coming?

Oh geez.....not really my cup of tea.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Seriously though what did you think of the song and don't hold back...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Yeah but dude. you sound like you just fell off the back of a dump truck, filled with other peoples cast off, thrown away garbage, filled with unwanted hatred, obsolescent putred nature and ill mannered rhetoric that can only find a place within your woeful existence.

Did you just pass by to spew what little passion you have into a well meaning post, or are you always this delightful? see people much?

you opinions are appreciated
your attitude is not
night bro, hope you find a little peace some where eh?

AoN

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

lol miss the point, or being ironic? it aint no jesus filled ting brudda. Just about waiting for the world to clear, maybe waiting for something to come out of the darkness.

perception and interpretation play a big part in how you see a tune i guess lol.

Religious? most definately NOt my friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

LOL innit. Aaaaaaanyways... hope you all ENJOyed the tune lol. thought it was quite pleasent myself

Some people lol

top topics

join