It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA's LifeLog Project - Freedom is Slavery!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I apologize ahead of time if this has already been covered.

In the past few months there's been a lot of coverage on human implants used for tracking and identification in the media. Many people, even here at ATS, dismiss this technology to be any real threat to humanity. Well, I'm here to open the eyes and minds of those who remain stuck behind a wall of ignorance.

Enter LifeLog. This is bastard child (still in womb) of all the microchip implant technology you've read about plus some twists.
From the DARPA project site itself:

The Information Processing Technology Office (IPTO) of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is soliciting proposals to develop an ontology-based (sub)system that captures, stores, and makes accessible the flow of one person�s experience in and interactions with the world in order to support a broad spectrum of associates/assistants and other system capabilities. The objective of this "LifeLog" concept is to be able to trace the "threads" of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships.

You can view the entire report here

LifeLog is a way for the Government to keep tabs on everything you do. Every business trip you make. Every interaction you have with a homeless person. Every interaction with your wife and your mistress. Every time you go to church. Every time you're at a strip club. It's a diary of your life that's being watched by Government/Military officials. It's the Truman Show, if you will. As of now I'm not sure the project is being considered for civilian use, but in the mean time...
I think I'll deny ignorance.

[edit on 7-17-04 by Echo]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What you have before you as the somewhat accessible report of DARPA's Lifelog Project is just the "tip of the iceberg", accessible because they don't want you snooping around for the "really good stuff" that is currently happening. The ploy is known as "mis-direction": if you think that you have a handle on it, then you won't be looking elsewhere for it!

The truth of the matter is that this cyber-control technology is ALREADY in the research and development stage (indeed in the testing stage). It is MUCH further along than they want people to believe. They simply do not want people up in arms about this. Their wish is to sneak up on us with this thing.

My justification for all this? I KNOW someone on the inside. Enough said.

join