It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of Los Angeles Radio Special Tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Battle of Los Angeles Radio Special Tonight!

www.groundzeromedia.org

What happened Feb 24, 1942 in the skies over Los Angeles? Join Clyde Lewis tonight on Ground Zero Radio, as he welcomes Capt. Robert Salas (USAF Ret), Artist, Writer, Researcher Matt Haley and Folklorist John Horrigan to the show to tonight to discuss that 1942 battle which occurred in the skies over Los Angeles now known as the Battle of Los Angeles.

Ground Zero Radio, with Clyde Lewis, is live every Sunday for 10pm to 12am PST on KUFO or live on the internet @ groundzeromedia.org!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hi everyone,

I've personally been interested in the Battle of LA for quite awhile so I was VERY when I saw this posted to Ground Zero Media. The line up sounds very exciting as well and I'll be interested to hear Robert Salas's opinion on the Battle of LA!

Anyways I'll be tuning in and I suggest you do the same! It is an excellent show and has had some amazing guests on recently!!

- olav

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

People, people...please remain calm. Let's not have anyone jumping off high buildings. This is only a radio show. The invasion is not scheduled for tonight. We will let you know when it is time to jump. lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
phew! i see they're ramping up the hype for this upcoming movie already.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

ahaha nice =)

Yeah it should be a good show I think - its a VERY interesting subject!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i cant wait to see the movie..it looks great woohooo roll on march!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yep... New movie coming out ...

Timing!

Coincidence?

I think not.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

*sigh* Don´t confuse 1 picture in the trailer with the whole movie. It has nothing to do with the incident in LA. They just took random pictures from famous events through the years for the trailer. I keep telling that over and over again but nobody seems to listen.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

huh? who says i'm confused? i merely pointed out my observation that the hype machine for the upcoming movie seems to be in full swing. i'm quite aware and cognizant about what happened over LA on February 1942, and i do realize that it's totally unrelated to the scifi flick that's going to be shown in theatres next month.

incidentally, here's a short bio of the guy who runs groundzeromedia.org:

Clyde Lewis is a bizarre futurist talk show host who created Ground Zero Radio in 1995. He is a lover of B-horror and Science fiction movies and worked his way through the lean years publishing his own fanzines and co-writing scripts for television and radio with Director Kevin Delullo. He has been featured in UFO magazine, and Unknown Magazine and has appeared on Sightings and Strange Universe. His interests also include comic books and mythology. He has always been a supporter of Troma motion pictures and now lends the voice to the Toxic Avenger.

Link

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Okay my bad. I post in other forums too and there are always people who confuse the movie with the LA incident so i get a little bit jumpy if it comes to that subject. I´m really sorry.

btw: I thought the mystery were already solved and it was a optical illusion or a balloon? A bulletproof balloon yeah right but that´s another story. I don´t believe the governments stories and i always thought this incident were the start of a chain reaction regarding the future history of UFOs. I´m glad the USA didn´t caused a intergalactic war shooting at that thing whatever it was.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

I´m glad the USA didn´t caused a intergalactic war shooting at that thing whatever it was.

i wouldn't know and i'd rather not count on that supposition too much if i were you. who knows if we're already at war with them as evidenced by the lack of attempts at communication on their part. maybe they're silent warriors and the way they wage war is to fly around and scare their enemy with lights in the sky, until the enemy becomes so frightened of them and surrenders.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It´s possible but if they plan to wipe us out there are easier ways to kill us. If they want our ressources like in the movie Battle:LA then i don´t really get the point of any invasion by ground forces. Orbital Bombardements,a virus or even some nature disasters created by aliens could anihilate us in no time. We are not productive slaves too. We need food and sleep to function properly. A artifical KI could do these things more effectively as we ever could possibly dream off. If we are already at war but still alive that leaves only one conclusion. They simply need us for something. Maybe we will find it out. Soon...

top topics

join