It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 9/11 Satelite imagery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Shortly after the 9/11 inident, I was in a flurry of downloading any and all images I could get my hands on.. mostly for the fact that things tend to disappear as time goes out. I burned well over 500 mb of images to a CD and put it up for future references.. (figure the pics would be something my kids would want to see/research on in the future)

Anyhow, I put the CD up in such safe keeping that I misplaced it.. and theres 1 image on the CD that I was looking for that I can no longer find on the web..

A 1200dpi satelite image of the Manhanton island. I remember the file size of this picture being near 18mb (I was on dialup so it took damn near all day)...

The best I can find now is a 300dpi image from space images.. and this isnt what I'm looking for. The picture I had you could literally zoom down and see the people on the ground

Does anyone have this file/picture or know of a location to find it?

Thanks ATS!

[edit on 17-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
NM, I found them after like 2 hours of searching with a mispelled Satelite instead of Satellite.. google is so picky

gallery.colofinder.net...

and the file size is 250mb, not 18.. shrug ;p

[edit on 17-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Them are some awesome pics at that site

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Holy crap! The detail is amazing! If this is what the private sector is capable of, just imagine what the military has!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i have thought about that alot. i suppose they can see anything now. heres a great site with all sorts of sat images from all over the world.
here

new topics

top topics

join