It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep paralysis cured from healthy Diet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted,But when i switched to vegan then raw food my 4 years of sleep paralysis stoped and never came back,Along with not having Anemia anymore.Though got it mostly when i was wide awake and not sleeping.But it just went away and vanished to dreams then nothing.

maybe somthing in the food from the animals with the added chemicals is making the sleep sleep paralysis continue? As are body does not agree with these added bad chemicals?

Anyone else who has suffered with it,and choose a healthy eating, been able to make it stop?

edit on 26-2-2011 by LookingforInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I changed my diet, not to eliminate everything since that is crazy hard, I also started doing weights for 15 minutes a day and changed my sleep so amazingly,. Then needed to eat unhealthy food and stop working out cus it was so good, now my sleep is back to crappy.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
I changed my diet, not to eliminate everything since that is crazy hard, I also started doing weights for 15 minutes a day and changed my sleep so amazingly,. Then needed to eat unhealthy food and stop working out cus it was so good, now my sleep is back to crappy.

Yes it can be a challenge to stick with the diet.To bad that it continues with unhealthy food,Though maybe it's genetic,More sensitive to the chemicals in the food? As my family still eats unhealthy and have never gotten it,Just me.

Do any of your family get it besides you?

Thank you for sharing!

new topics

join