It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mouse-pig and super-fish seek approval for human consumption...Yummy!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reticlevision

I never mentioned your sentence structure, I just want
better proof than...'just because'
edit on 25-2-2011 by arrus75 because: just because

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i just kill and eat anything in my backyard.

or anything unlucky enough to get caught. like that homeless family.

ate a skunk once. no twice, not bad if you kill em before they spray and remove the glands.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by reticlevision

Nobody cares if you have an opposing opinion to this thread. That's part of what this site is about.

But trolling and personal attacks are another matter. And that is exactly what you are doing.
Oh. I'm s0orry
?i wasn;t aware tthat i was contributing to the thread in an an unwarranted manner
I'll suffice to eat my WELL documented mouse -pig that hasn;t been released for my consumption with bated fork and breath

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Well, thats twice tonight. First Jean Paul, and now you. You guys are gonna have my gut hurting.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Klassified because: Add smiley

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

It would probably be healthier than eating 'grocery chain' bought.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Go buy your produce from "un-genetically" modified sources
Plant your garden from " pure_seed" sources
nlet me know how you did it
my bad
And let me know
Poor sentence structure belies intelligence
edit on 25-2-2011 by reticlevision because: i dunno how to make smart words

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Well right there is yet another reason for me to stop eating pork. *gag*

*gag again*

I need to go back to being a vegetarian... but apparently I'll have to grow my own food to make sure it has been tampered with.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I think we're gonna have to find a way into Bill Gates seed vault. You can bet those seeds are unmodified.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Anyone with pictures of this alleged creatures?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

The animals..while alive, look like they should...maybe more lethargic and less alert, but look similar...indistinguishable maybe..as to render any pictures useless and inconclusive. But all I ask is HAVE YOU PURCHASED THEM BOTH, AND PAYED ATTENTION TO THE CONSISTENCY, SMELL, COLOR. There, sadly is a difference. And truly independent, unbiased studies have shown a marked lack of nutrition in comparison to 'un-tampered' with fruits and vegetables of a couple of decades ago. If your openminded, or really offer more than the defensive retort. Please I urge you to watch "Food Inc". then come back and reply. What makes you think that the bottom line doesn't influence the moral compass of any large company? Please, please do some more research..for..and against...Believe me, I want to believe it's all safe, but the evidence swings to a stronger 'no'
edit on 25-2-2011 by arrus75 because: edit

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arrus75
reply to post by Klassified

This just makes me sick (as a Canadian) the GMO crops seem to be polluting the surrounding crops with it's pollen, and now may have a weird micro virus thing that causes premature births in animals! (there was an ATS thread about it)

I shudder to think that I may be eating a 'tinkered' animal and the unknown effects...as I understand it, activating one gene for one thing and deactivating a gene for another can have repercussions in other biological aspects of the animal. Pretty soon we're going to have an 'ingredients' list in our so called 100% meats (95%Beef, 2% scorpion, 1%pig, 3%broccoli).....but then again, we'll just never know either way...
edit on 25-2-2011 by arrus75 because: typo

It seems that Monsanto is unstoppable doesn't it??? Good 'ole Monsanto. There when the world really needs them. And the seeds are soooooo cheap too.

I bethca Monsanto seeds will grow on the moon.... They should relocate their factory there and all their employees too.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Horrifying-Schmorrifying
Mankind wouldbn't be alive today if not for "genetically-modified" food
Go find a glass of milk that doesn't contain growth-hormone
Go pick an apple off a tree that wasn't "selectively-bred"
Go to Burpee's seed catalog n find a strain of cucumber that is pure and "non_adulterated" by mankind

You seem to be unclear on the concept.

Growth hormone in milk is NOT GMO.

Hybridization is NOT GMO.

What adulteration are you speaking of in re cucumbers? Unless it's seed that has been blasted with genetic material, altering thereby its original genetics, it's NOT GMO, either.

We're talking changing the DNA, not messing around with the systems of live animals (growth hormone), combining strains each with original genetics to add to the mix (hybridization), or any other efforts that do not alter DNA.

It is the alteration of the DNA that leads to "foods" that are less nutritious, that create issues in the consuming individual, and degrade the purity of the genetic code.

EDIT to add: We have plenty of food - natural and GMO-free on this planet. It is the distribution based on profit and not need that is the issue. Grocery stores throw out hundreds of thousands of tons of food each month. FYI.

edit on 2/26/2011 by Amaterasu because: addition

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
100% white meat! Oh wow! it's all white, it must be good.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think genetic modification has been around alot longer than we think.
My suspicions started when I was a lad and accidently ate a mouthful of gnats while riding my bike. They tasted just like celery
Crunchy, juicy, get stuck in your teeth, the comparisons are endless.
edit on 26-2-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

He sport.
I don't give a RATS bum about sentence structure
If people want to keep propogating the fear that genetic modification is ZOMG!!!!!!!OMG don't by seeds or pigs then more power to you and those that think you are a "Sport" damn my sentence structure

what makes you so sure that transpecies modification is not inherent with danger. it is not the same as selective breeding. the two are very different things...

kx

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

On a serious note, I can see some benefit to splicing creature dna, like the spider-goat milk for producing strong, flexible, biodegradable materials. Or how about livestock that would grow human organs, blood, etc.. for emergency medical usage.
I just don't want to think about a mouse or rat or cockroach when I sit down for pork-chops and applesauce.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Good thing I quit eating meat a while ago! Although, I am highly suspicious about the tomatoes, it'd be interesting to see how they would look crossbred with other organisms down the road...wait, I meant scary.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
reply to post by primus2012

On a serious note, I can see some benefit to splicing creature dna, like the spider-goat milk for producing strong, flexible, biodegradable materials. Or how about livestock that would grow human organs, blood, etc.. for emergency medical usage.
I just don't want to think about a mouse or rat or cockroach when I sit down for pork-chops and applesauce.

They don't need the milk to be corrupted, and that is the plan. They are doing something terrible, planning a die off of humanity and the corrupt GMO is everywhere, animals are to die off too, and their mutants will be whats there so they can clone slave like lightbulbs who just live short useful lives to them.

Its something from hell. Literally. They're following orders.

The goats should not be doing that. There are other ways of dealing with this.

And no organs for humans, or meat for animals needs to involve it being grown in a consciousness creature, they can be grown individcually in factories, in the worst farmland or underground, no need to use good soil for them either.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join