It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Harasses 9-yo Boy and Other Train Passengers After Their Trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
TSA Harasses 9-yo Boy and Other Train Passengers After Their Trip

The only bad thing on our trip was [the] TSA at the Savannah train station. There were about 14 agents pulling people inside the building and coralling everyone in a roped area after you got off the train. This made no sense! Poor family in front of us! 9-year old getting patted down and wanded. They groped our people too and were very unprofessional. I am all about security, but when have you ever been harassed and felt up getting off a plane? Shouldn't they be doing that getting on? And they wonder why so many people are mad at them.

Seriously, this pisses me off a hell lot!!!!!! I already despise the TSA, but this is just openly raping people for the sake of it.

PRESSING THE NERVE OF POWER JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT... as is written in 1984.

This is freaking tyranny!

EDIT : Sorry, it seems it was already posted... I didn't look before... I was too pissed!
edit on 24-2-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I would like to introduce you to some domestic terrorists. The TSA and the DHL. They are the biggest domestic terrorists operating on US soil. Most people I know are more worried about the TSA and DHL than any other terrorist threat.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It's all about getting the young children used to this type of treatment, and believing it to be legal and needed.

The psychological war is sadly a hard one to win once the right weapons are used.

It's like the Hitler Youth, could you imagine trying to tell them that Hitler was a bad man?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is becoming more insidious with each passing month. Can we all say ..."police state"?When did America become the symbol for new fascism?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear
This is becoming more insidious with each passing month. Can we all say ..."police state"?When did America become the symbol for new fascism?

When the American youth decided it was better to play computer games and focus on celebrities and their fragile little egos than on real life.

The majority asked for it without saying a word, and now the waiting snake is slowly injecting it's venom.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fredgbear

As much as I hate to say it because it includes me as well.. but America became the new head of fascism while we were all asleep.

But as much as I dislike my government, I love this country and it's people. As another poster above stated and I wholeheartedly agree with, we as Americans are more concerned about the domestic terrorists in the form of TSA and DHS than we are of any outside terrorist threat.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not one to kill a thread but this is already being discussed here:

ABOVETOPSECRET TSA THREAD

Mainly want to direct more ATS Members to the Data regarding the MOBILE SIDE SCANNERS.

Thanks For Keeping This Story Flowing.

t

top topics

join