It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Ummmm.... Are you a man of wealth and taste? Or just one of those quiet mysterious types? Don't be shy, let me be the first to say welcome.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I wish you had titled this, "Please allow myself to introduce... myself".. -Austin Powers, whew!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Welcome Terry,

Perhaps your computer glitched and sent your intro through before you were ready, or perhaps you are just a man of few words, either way this place is awesome

Do not be put off by extremists, and apparently if you make 200 posts you get access to a more restricted area. I only just learnt this so lucky you finding out on your first day!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Have you been around for a long, long year?
Stole many a man's soul and fate?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Dang I saw a skit somewhere of a band that was soooo against the establishment that they got refused to play music at their own concerts and when they did play music they'd turn their backs to the audience lol. The more they refused to talk or perform the more famous they became..... Kinda reminds me of your "statement" you just made. You crack me up or maybe it was an honest mistake you made lol, either way hombre glad to have ya. I think it would be funny if your first post was" " . it would be a post about nothing and everything at the same time.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Keep trying Terry. At least I know you are there (somewhere?) I saw your post in my intro so thanks for that. I class myself as quite illiterate when it comes to computers

new topics

top topics

join