It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reelect Bush = War on Iran, North Korea more..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Just wondering if Bush gets reelected do you think that means more wars on terror in N Korea and Iran?

Iran has WMD and supports AL'Queda

"Rumsfeld said Iran supports terrorists and has served as a haven for some terrorists leaving Afghanistan. He said it has worked with Syria to move materials and people into Damascus and then into the hands of groups involved with terrorist activities in Lebanon and Israel. "

www.defenselink.mil...

North Korea has WMD and is known to sell WMD to just about anyone.

yaleglobal.yale.edu...
www.cdi.org...

"On Oct. 16, 2002, the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush disclosed that North Korea had admitted to having a program to enrich uranium for use in nuclear weapons. With its admission, North Korea, also known as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea or DPRK, abrogated the Agreed Framework signed in 1994 with United States, under which the North Koreans agreed to freeze their nuclear weapons program. "

So is 4 more years of Bush a certain 4 more years of war?

US expands 'axis of evil'

"States like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an axis of evil, arming to threaten the peace of the world," he stated. "By seeking weapons of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger. They could provide these arms to terrorists, giving them the means to match their hatred. They could attack our allies or attempt to blackmail the United States."

www.disinfopedia.org...

Is this our future
?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
George Bush: "It's amazing I won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency. " June 14/01, speaking to Sweedish PM Goran Perrson, unaware that a live television camera was still rolling.

I'm not surprised. Bush won't get reelected. Voting for Bushing in the states is now like voting for the Green party in Canada.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm getting an impression that Kerry may get elected. If a major terrorist attack occurred inside the US after Kerry was president would I expect the US to go to war? I would expect evidence to be collected to do something other than fire a missle at Afghanistan or something to that effect as Clinton did. If LA got nuked by North Korea I would expect war. I'm not expecting any major war with either Bush or Kerry unless they have much better evidence in the future. Of course I thought the terrorists were already at war with the west. I guess it won't bother them much if we don't strike back.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
4 more years = 4 more wars. On Meet the Press, Bush said "I am a War President."

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
IMO, nothing would make Osama bin Laden and Kim Jung Il II happier right now than John Kerry being elected President of the U.S. Bush realized after Sept. 11, 2001 that trying to negotiate with terrorists and dictators is like trying to talk down a rabid dog. (He learned the hard way, just like all the rest of us did.) I just hope, if Kerry is elected in November, that he realizes the same before the US gets attacked again.

That's my $0.02.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
some one needs to start a thread entitled

"Elect Kerry = Constant Terror attacks, north korea and iran attacking the US, iraq becomming another vietnam, china able to run rampt though tiawan and the spralty's, and the wussification of the US military."

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It does not matter who is President, IMO. These situations have been escalting for some time, and will happen regardless of who is President.

My $.02

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
It does not matter who is President, IMO. These situations have been escalting for some time, and will happen regardless of who is President.

My $.02

but the president decides what action to take when the attacks happen. vote kerry and the US will bend to the terrorist faster than the french did to the nazis. vote kerry and itll be open season on the united states. the bad guys know that kerry and the dems are weak when it comes to this stuff. they are hoping and praying that kerry gets elected. vote for bush, sure its 4 more years but after that he wont be able to run again.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

but the president decides what action to take when the attacks happen. vote kerry and the US will bend to the terrorist faster than the french did to the nazis. vote kerry and itll be open season on the united states. the bad guys know that kerry and the dems are weak when it comes to this stuff. they are hoping and praying that kerry gets elected. vote for bush, sure its 4 more years but after that he wont be able to run again.

Iraq posed no threat to the US. It wasn't even a country that was harbouring bin laden. It's stuff like that makes you want to think twice.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

Iraq posed no threat to the US. It wasn't even a country that was harbouring bin laden. It's stuff like that makes you want to think twice.

well do you want a guy that will hit back if hit or do you want someone thatll put the french army to shame by surrendering so fast?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by websurfer

well do you want a guy that will hit back if hit or do you want someone thatll put the french army to shame by surrendering so fast?

Why would you suggest that Kerry would not hit back, he is the one with cahunas enough to go to Vietnam. Just a few days before Bush's school deferment ran out which would make him eligible to be drafted to Vietnam he signed up for the National Guard making sure he stayed here in the US. Bush may be all for war but one thing for sure its only when his butt is protected by the Secret Service and there is no way he is going to be in the middle of actual combat, yeah then he is all for it but when he had a chance for the real deal, well he chose not to go.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I read today that Bush is planning to stir up rebellion in Iran if he is re-elected, rather than attacking as he did in Iraq. This might be the right way to go as there is more open political opposition to the current Iranian regime than there was against Saddam.

Still I'd rather not see any more unrest in the Middle East as the situation in Iraq is chaotic enough. Kerry won't start any new wars with countries which pose no threat to the US, but he will be obliged to stay in Iraq until it is stable. Any candidate who claims to care about the Iraqi people couldn't pull out completely without cleaning up Bush's mess first.

top topics

join