It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Mystery Links to Gadhafi Uncovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Obama's Mystery Links to Gadhafi Uncovered
According to Patriot Action Network, they have discovered why Obama has been so hush hush over the Libya crisis. Also they have found out why Gadhafi considers Obama a friend...Check out why!
edit on 24-2-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

Full Article
edit on 24-2-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What???

I think a more diabolical connection may be that Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Obama may have pump gas into their respective automobiles with fuel that may or may not have been refined from Libyan Oil Reserves.

Wow! What A Leap...Seriously.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

You just got this from Glenn Beck right? Because he just now talked about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

No not from Glenn Beck. Patriotic Action Network emails.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Patriotic Action Network = David Koch, who has a huge political agenda at work against Obama.

It's a farcical stretch at best. Bush had more connection to Gadhafi than Obama.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What mystery links? A picture of him shaking hands with a leader of a nation?

I think I found your links, from your source:

Gaddafi stressed that Obama's presidency is "a major historical gain" and said, "He is someone I consider a friend. He knows he is a son of Africa. Regardless of his African belonging, he is of Arab Sudanese descent, or of Muslim descent. He is a man whose policy should be supported, and he should be assisted in implementing it in any way possible, since he is now leaning towards peace."

The Libyan leader also expressed hopes that, "the dream that Obama has for a world free of nuclear weapons will come true. This is something that no previous American president has proposed. Obama is a man who opposes wars that previous American presidents were entangled in; he has declared that he will withdraw from Afghanistan and Iraq – something which has never been proposed before."

top topics

join