It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
admin edit: Moved to [HOAX] Forum. As has been pointed out here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This "star map" can be edited by its users. This is not "real".

**********************************************************************************************************************************
Mods, Please do not delete this post because it is very different from the one(s) I had before which are now closed or removed:

Before they change or cancel this, I have captured a screen grab.

I don't know who owns Sky Map or if this might be more psyop head games by the PTB but I thought I'd share this just the same!

You can see the time 11:58 which was a few minutes ago plus, the coordinates are on the left. But you don't need them, just type in Nibiru in the search option.

I mean....WTF?
www.sky-map.org...
edit on 2-25-2011 by Springer because: move to [HOAX] explanation

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Could be on to something here - then again, you could just be being paranoid. Until enough proof is presented, pointing towards either or, I'm pretty in between on this.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
you talk alot about a mass conspiracy of nibiru being hidden from us all, by nasa and google etc.. and now your saying that you have to simply type nibiru into skymap or whatever it is, and it will show you a picture of it.. im speechless

to be honest i dont even know what im looking at in that picture.. that could be anything..
edit on 24/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Could be on to something here - then again, you could just be being paranoid. Until enough proof is presented, pointing towards either or, I'm pretty in between on this.

Paranoid?
How would ME being 'paranoid' have anything to do with an online map of the Universe producing a fictitious planet???

It would like typing in "Atlantis" on Google Map and them showing you the coordinates!

Paranoia has nothing to do with this my friend. The word "suspicious' would be more like it!!

link   
This is all very confusing.

I have enjoyed some of your threads.

I love looking at every point of view...

Thanks for sharing yours.

reply to post by Human_Alien

link   
yep! typed nibiru into sky-map.org and it took me to what looks like a star.

Probably someone who works on the website pulling a prank!

link   
do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
you talk alot about a mass conspiracy of nibiru being hidden from us all, by nasa and google etc.. and now your saying that you have to simply type nibiru into skymap or whatever it is, and it will show you a picture of it..

That's what I am saying! What the hell is up with THAT?

I am not making this up. It's right there!

Isn't 'Nibiru' supposed to be this made up planet by a bunch of new-age-Annunaki-UFO believing kooks?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
yep! typed nibiru into sky-map.org and it took me to what looks like a star.

Probably someone who works on the website pulling a prank!

Confirmed. Typed Nibiru and it pulls up this blue-red star thing.

Someone at sky-map.org is either playing with people's beliefs, or they are just being blatant?
Very strange.... in constellation Leo, different coordinates from the spot near Orion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That site is owned by the same people as Wikipedia, this means that anyone can edit it. The object that has been labeled Nibiru is a actually a star in the Leo Constellation. It has a magnitude of 15.1 meaning it is much to faint to be seen by the human eye. Furthermore, the closest star in the Leo Constellation is Wolf 539, which is 7.78 lightyears away. Therefore, this is just another instance of fearmongering by Nibiru believers.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

Copy what? What are you talking about?

I am presenting what Sky Map is showing. Even if it was copied, that is NOT the point. The point is, why is this showing Planet X?

Answer that and stop derailing and deflecting the thread. I don't care if this was found on Sesame Street or another forum. Who cares?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
But if you perform a Google search on Niburu you get tons and tons of links....it still doesn't mean it exists. It merely means that a lot of people think it does!

Does Sky Map allow people to enter areas of interest or only the site owners?

If so, the visitors to the site may have labeled it themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

That site is owned by the same people as Wikipedia, this means that anyone can edit it. The object that has been labeled Nibiru is a actually a star in the Leo Constellation. It has a magnitude of 15.1 meaning it is much to faint to be seen by the human eye. Furthermore, the closest star in the Leo Constellation is Wolf 539, which is 7.78 lightyears away. Therefore, this is just another instance of fearmongering by Nibiru believers.

Now see? That is the type of info I was looking for.

So another words, anyone can add any information on that site, right?

That makes sense. And that was ALL I was seeking. An explanation and now (unless that's not true), the case is closed.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I googled sky map also....same result you got....I photocopied it just for proof... Nibiru is visible in the search box....very interesting ?????

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
But if you perform a Google search on Niburu you get tons and tons of links....it still doesn't mean it exists. It merely means that a lot of people think it does!

Does Sky Map allow people to enter areas of interest or only the site owners?

If so, the visitors to the site may have labeled it themselves.

I am just not aware of too many celestial online maps. So when I came across this, I had nothing to cross reference it with.
But you're right. If you type in Nibiru you get a slew of sites. Just not many maps.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Davian

Paranoid?
How would ME being 'paranoid' have anything to do with an online map of the Universe producing a fictitious planet???

It would like typing in "Atlantis" on Google Map and them showing you the coordinates!

Paranoia has nothing to do with this my friend. The word "suspicious' would be more like it!!

er... no.. its nothing like typing atlantis into google... what you have there is a picture of the sky, that is all no coordinates or PROOF.. you dont even know what your looking at, you said as much in your op.
have you even bothered to check what part of the sky this in?
does it match your blacked out box on google sky?
or did you just discover this and put it straight up without even checking it...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

Nibiru does not exist!

Well there ya have it. Let's all call it a night now!

Nibiru absolutely positively no doubt about it exists.
Get over it and get ready to reconsider your history!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I typed in Nibiru on skymap and came up with a completely different picture. I closed Sky-map typed nibiru in AGAIN and came up with a different picture....again. I don't know if it's my computer or the site but I don't think it's accurate.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You are expecting BREAKING NEWS info on a brown dwarf star named Nibiru off of Google? Yes?
Do you really think you are going to find national security sensitive info like that off of Google if it exists and is inbound?

If it does exist you're going to have to find out it's code name/number that the people in the know use for it.
Good luck man.
edit on 24-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

All I know is, whenever I've typed in Nibiru in either Google Earth or Google Sky or Starry Night or Stellarium (to name a few) the search never produced any hits.
But SkyMap (which I don't know anymore than I do any other online 'map') showed Nibiru.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join