It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police arrest silent protester at Hillary Clinton speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

I can't believe they'd arrest a guy being silent. this is not good.

1st link says need password (?) so added different article/link
edit on 22-2-2011 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

www.examiner.com...

another article
edit on 22-2-2011 by works4dhs because: add links

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Error

You must be logged in to access this feature.
To log in, click here

wanna relink plz thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
old news guys, but good topic. It was former CIA McGovern. He stood silently with his back turned at Hillary.

Here is the recent thread on this very topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This isn't the America I always believed in. You have a right to peaceful protests and you should have a right to state your opinion. We were always lead to believe it was the peoples right to question their officials. When I was growing up during the cold war, our politicians would always remind Americans that in the Soviet Union you could be arrested by the KGB if you talked bad about the communist government. What's the difference here? The guy was unarmed and making a quite statement! I would think these power egotistical politicians would rather have that kind of protester than someone yelling out and bringing attention to themselves. We're being intimidated by our own government. Our government is very hypocritical.

As for the Rumsfeld video, you can see it in Rumsfeld's face when he was faced with the fact that he said he knew where they were hiding the WMD'S. He was caught off guard and was searching for an answer. Then instead of answering the question, he starts talking about Powell! The guy in the audience should become a reporter. We don't have any reporter's who have the balls to ask the hard questions. We now have state run media, secret police...oh wait, we live in America!

top topics

join