It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want this "man" taken out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have never wished anyone dead in my life, but this man is crazier than a friggin loon and in power. He has now threatened to kill ALL of the protesters in Libya.

source

I would really hope that someone takes out Colonel Muammar Gaddafi before one more protester dies..He has lost what little mind he ever had..

The bastard just makes me want to throw up when I see him on the TV now.

If there is any hope of avoiding a massacre, he needs to die. I don't care if he is ever taken to trial for crimes against humanity as he is going to kill those that are now alive. Just get rid of scum like this off the planet. PLEASE!!

with respect to all other living creatures...........

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

No matter how much I dislike someone...I can't wish death on them as someone on the outside.

It may be a different story if he was directly effecting my life or my loved ones life though...and then it is a personal safety issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Its sad how dictators expend peoples lives like they are nothing to them. If only people knew sooner how bad the situation was then some proper action could have been taken to prevent crap like this from happening. Heres to the people of Lybia and the hope of freedom.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The man has always been crazy...

PROOF: When we were bombing him with 500 lb. bombs. He hid his family in a tent.

Hardly a skilled military tactician.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's not really his fault though.

It's the people's fault. We are the sheep that need a "master" to tell us what to do, how to breathe, how to eat, how to sleep.

We are the slaves, and it's our fault that dictators have any "power". We let them have our power over ourselves.

And then when the blood is on YOUR hands, you conveniently blame the boss.

Well, there was something called the Nuremberg Trials, and they determined that the little slaves are 100% guilty for the crimes they individually committed, and blaming the boss isn't a legitimate defense.

The problem is far far greater than just some guy sitting around like a king barking orders. This is about people and how they NEED someone to give them orders all the time.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

PROOF: When we were bombing him with 500 lb. bombs. He hid his family in a tent.

Did his family get killed?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
He just addresses Libya on tv for an hour and Fox showed it along with the translation . Mostly rambling but he said that he has no intention of going anywhere nor stepping down . Absolutely defiant . Then his son said the blood will be flowing in the streets if the demonstrations don't stop immediately . Somebody , BBC ? is reporting that he already has 12,000 African mercenaries in the country to support the army and there are more on the way .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A massacre in Libya on the protesters... Will this cause people who wish to follow in suit to fear standing up against their government? I hope not.

As for having him taken out... I don't know if I could jump aboard that ship. He is no different than any other world leader, he is just lying less than the rest of them. Maybe we should be giving him props for not lying about his true motives and intentions. (Not that I support him in anyway, I support no government power)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I think he is different than any other government leader myself. I remember watching him whenever he spoke and laughing as years ago he was considered "eccentric" and his ramblings were priceless. Now I believe he has completely lost his mind.

I see him as a rabid dog right now and he must be removed from power. In my opinion of course, and as I have stated, I am not one to judge this way until now.

edit to add:

More detail from Angela Merkel giving her reaction to Col Gaddafi's speech: "The news we've had from Libya yesterday and today is worrying and the speech by Colonel Gaddafi this afternoon was very, very frightening, especially because he virtually declared war on his own people. If the use of violence does not cease then Germany will exhaust every possibility to exert pressure and influence on Libya."

source
edit on 2/22/2011 by tribewilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Most likely he'll die from 7.62x39 mm round lead poisoning...

We can hope.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Did his family get killed?

Yes, some of them. His adopted daughter was killed, and several other family members were wounded. After that, he kind of slipped off the world terrorist stage, and was content to terrorize just his own people....(at least publicly, though he's suspected of operating terrorist training camps, and supplying them, etc.)....

edit on 22-2-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The question everyone is asking: what is Col Gaddafi's next move? Time magazine's Robert Baer has a grim answer. He reckons the Libyan leader will sabotage oil refineries and set Islamist militants free from jail.

I sure hope this doesn`t happen but everyone was worried about Lil Kim going out in a bang, I think this crazy one just might do it. It sounds like a small child taking a tantrum but this one has the power to kill and not only destroy the country.

source

There's been virtually no reliable information coming out of Tripoli, but a source close to the Gaddafi regime I did manage to get hold of told me the already terrible situation in Libya will get much worse. Among other things, Gaddafi has ordered security services to start sabotaging oil facilities. They will start by blowing up several oil pipelines, cutting off flow to Mediterranean ports. The sabotage, according to the insider, is meant to serve as a message to Libya's rebellious tribes: It's either me or chaos.

Looks like the order has already been given. bah,..somebody take this moron out ...........

source
edit on 2/22/2011 by tribewilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Him and those like him are "evil".. But all life is valuable - even ones like that.. Killing solves nothing - it doesnt bring the dead back nor does it atone for the harm that they inflict upon others.. It only adds to the misery in the world. They will pay for the evil they do this life in the next incarnation.. All you do by killing is become that which your against to begin with thus continuing the cycle of violence.. Rather than rising above it and becoming enlightened.. Karma neh

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

You don't think it's crazy behaviour to pound someone with 500lb bombs? I take it you're referring to 1986, when Ronald Evilman Reagan ordered this bombing, and Ghaddafi's adopted daughter was killed.
Hid his family in a tent? Doubt it!
There aren't words to express how much I hate the USA for the evil it does and has done.
V.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'd like to see him placed in a padded cell and heavily sedated. lol.
Allowed to go out in the "yard" for thirty minutes a day to commune with the sun and sky, (and the other murderers until death do them part).

My diagnosis is malignant narcissism and psychopathy. It can't be fixed really, but nonetheless I would love to see what a few hundred mgs. of Risperdal would do. Just curious.
edit on 2/23/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is exactly how I feel Tribe, on a much larger scale. I say......Lynch 'em.

top topics

join