It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its President's Day; Do you know who your president is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm sure most of you out there can probably come up with the correct answer to that question. I'm also sure, if you look hard enough, you'll find someone who will answer that question incorrectly (I bet the guys who do the "Jaywalking" segment of the Tonight Show know where to find that person
).

The REAL trick is to remember ALL of the presidents in order. Thankfully some folks have come up with some catchy songs to help us all remember:

This 1st one is set to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy and features portraits of all the presidents, although I'm pretty sure they got Chester A Arthur's portrait wrong but, I could be mistaken.

This other one is from the Animaniacs and has a little more catchy tune, although it may be harder for the kiddies to remember:

So make sure you study up on your presidents folks; there may be a test later.

BTW, if you live outside the US, you're SOL; I don't know of any songs chronicling any other county's presidents/ chancellors/ prime ministers/ dictators/ whatever. Although if you are from another country and have a song to share here, I'd be glad to hear it.

edit on 2/21/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
one is as bad as the other so who cares

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Yeah, its a pretty crappy holiday; nobody really gets the day off (unless you work for the gubment), there's no fireworks, or presents, not even some freaky guy in a scary costume to take pics with your kids at the mall.

Just a long list of lying SOBs who've run this country into the ground for generations.

join