It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half-Breed Reptilians possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Of course, the following post is working under the theoretical assumption that reptilians are real (of the shapeshifting kind, see David Icke theory).

Is it possible for a person to be a half-breed reptilian? You know, one parent human, one parent reptilian? Would they necessarily know they were reptilian to begin with? Would it "come out" at a certain time, like puberty or a stressful event?

Further--according to Icke's theories reptilians are all members of the ruling elite. But I'm wondering if there are just Ordinary Joe reptilians--cold-blooded gents & ladies to be sure, but ones never reaching "world conqueror status." And I'm wondering if reptilians in general can simply "sense" & "recognize" each other, while both are in human form.

For the record, I believe that while the Icke literal interpretation of Reptilians may be a little too left-field, there is a definite archtypal (maybe other-dimensional) reptilian quality about some people. For reptilian one can substitute "vampire," "demon," "alien," mutant," etc. The same question applies.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sure

I heard you can reconise eachother by something to do with their hands

Also with Auras it would probly be a different Aura to a Human

Plus they could probly sence eachother (like ya can sence if their is something shifty or dodgy about someone else)

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I�m pretty sure that I read something fram an Icke interview where he stated that the reptilian side "has to be activated" - my guess is he ment through a ritual of some sort.

Well, it would explain why some of those accused to be shapeshifters havent shapeshifted when young, or doing military service.

Concerning your idea with one human one reptilian parent. I�m not shure what would happen, it would probably be painful if the female is the human. (with the birthprocess I mean)

We don�t really know if the 2 are compatible at all. The original mixing of human DNA and reptilian was more of a "done-in-the-laboratory-thing" as I understand it. So a reptile raping a female human would probably not initiate a pregnancy at all. But I�m guessing.

join