It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain's army kills peaceful protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
WARNING THE FOLLOW VIDEO CONTAINS LIVE AMMUNITION BEING USED ON REAL PEOPLE:

There has been alot of unrest recently especially with Egypt and now these other countries. The video above is, in my oppinion, the lowest act one could possibly commit. For those soldiers to open fire on their own people is just... wrong and unbelievable to the point that I had to come here and vent after watching it. I dont care which country you live in when you enlist you're doing so to protect YOUR COUNTRY and not the scum that runs it.

My question here is a very simple one. Do you think that the US or UK military would ever open fire on its own people if they were protesting peacefully in the street like this? Would any of you soldiers or police officers out there, especially US soliders and police that took an oath to protect the constitution ever in your right mind follow that order to use live ammunition on your own people? You know I seen what happend in Pittsburgh with the G20 and I honestly dont think were that far off. The entire city was basically shut down.

I kept telling myself one thing as I watched what was happening in Egypt. Theres no way that military would fire on its own people and I was right. But to see this video it just turns everything on its head for me. Some people are saying the video is fake, and it could possibly be just that, but its also a real possibility that this could happen in our own streets especially as people become more and more desperate. People need to eat.

I have one more question before I wrap this up. Why is it that people care so much about a soldier throwing a puppy off a cliff or some russian loon throwing dogs into a river but when our own are being slaughtered like this we turn a blind eye?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
People dont turn a blind eye....most arent interested on whats going on in the world around them...they have xfactor and other crap to fill their minds.
Why worry about them being murdered when your sat at home in a nice house with food in the cupboards??

The MSM doesnt really report this stuff....it does but its a watered down version.
The MSM are looking for sales...they want to make money from peoples pain and suffering for as little effort as possible.
Its far easier to print a fairly true story about someone throwing a dog off a cliff....its another thing reporting stuff like this for the masses to see.
I also believe a small percentage of the popuation are interested in anything apart from theirselves.
The MSM dont report this because they dont want people thinking....oooh our governments a bit crappy...maybe we could do this.

This is real footage as far as i can make out....they were shouting " we are peaceful " or something similar....the government there is hoping these murders will stop the revolution...they are WRONG lol

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

This video looks fake. Im not saying that this does not happen by any means. I am sure this has happened in multiple countries lately with all the uprisings.

I can't speak for all of the military but I can speak for myself as a soldier. I cannot fathom opening fire on one of our guys for a peaceful protest. Now if you think your going to take advantage of a situation and ransack/loot businesses and homes along with raping journalists....then were going to have a major issue. For a peaceful protest though? Hell no. If your going to harm someone by trying to make a point with your protest....most definatly.

In the end all we want to do is go home to our families and loved ones each night, whether we are gay, straight, muslim, athiest...if this video is in fact real, these soldiers aren't soldiers. They are murderers.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

It's not fake, its real. This thread has already been discussed here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Ah thank you, didn't see that one. I read through all the posts and replies but its still speculation.

top topics

join