It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else know anything about this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure where this should be put, I'm putting it here because I have always thought it would have something to do with Aliens, maybe it fits in more than one place, I dunno....Back in 1998 I head, and I can't for the life of me remember where...that the Pope (I think it was the Pope) had made the remarks that parts of the "Dead Sea Scrolls" that had been kept hidden from the public, would be revealed in the 2000. It had been suppressed because to release it would so dramatically change religion that people were not ready for it. I awaited the time...then, when the time came around, they, whomever it was, wish I could remember, said, "no, mankind wasn't ready" and the information would not be released. I searched for this all over the place...does anyone have nay info on this, or remember it besides me? Can't wait to get in from work tonight to see if there are any replies.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've heard a rumor that when the scrolls were originally being translated they found that over time the story of Jesus had become one person, the son of God, the messiah...but the scrolls, predating that trasition, actually talked of THREE men doing things that are all now atributed to Jesus.

In addition it was said that Jesus was the Jewish man who lead a small cult (which became christianity) and was crusified for herrasy. But all the Miracles were from the two other men. This story dates from when the scrolls were first descovered before being locked away.

I have absolutly no evidence that this is the case...just something i heard.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Are you thinking perhaps about the third secret of Fatima?

www.marianland.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That would not surprise me at all. The bible has been rewritten how many times by how many people, ech removing what they don't want known and retelling stories from their viewpointremember as a child playing post office, well imagine it being over 500 people.........

new topics

top topics

join