It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My death in a 2007 apocalyptic war dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
In 2007 I had a series of reoccurring incredibly vivid dreams. I was in the middle east, somewhere near Jordan I believe. The scenery was desolate with a few distant mountain ranges, the skies were partly cloudy and it was about 80 degrees out. I was in a war or battle I was surrounded by about 100 men, we were all in fatigues with modern weaponry rayed the ground We were outnumbered by about 1/10, blood sprayed the ground like a morbid graffiti canvas. The enemy were not extremist insurgents, they too were dressed in full fatigues with modern weaponry. The enemy gave off an aura of evil, there were hundreds, maybe thousands of them. On my side of the lines the group was hectic and scattered. I believe I may have been a leader of sorts, I was positioned in the middle of the mass of men, it seemed as if they were trying to protect me. We were fighting in vain, bodies surrounded me, the blood turned the dry dirt to mud. Within minutes our numbers had dropped from about 100 to 15, but we continued to fight, we weren’t going to surrender. As I fired at the enemy another appeared to replace him, there was no hope. Suddenly I felt a cold numbing sensation in my shoulder but I continued to fire. As more men dropped I noticed 3 sprays of red mist erupt from my person, I had just been shot in the gut, chest and leg. I dropped to one knee while struggling to continue, all that was going through my mind was survival and the realization that I wouldn’t survive. I was face to face with my mortality, as I continued to fire. I was shot blood now soaked the abdomenal area, arm and left leg area of my fatigues. I was on both knees and my vision was beginning to blur, time seemed to slow, I didn’t know whether or not any of my men were still alive. I desperately fired a few more shots but then was too weak to lift my gun. As the sun blared in my eyes an enemy approached, he gave off an aura of pure evil, his cold eyes gave a dead stare of pure loathing and rage, he was fearless. I just stared up at him knowing this was it, he lifted his gun to my head and fired, I believe he shot me between the two cranial hemispheres because I didn’t die instantly. As I lay on my back a sense of peace enveloped me, I was no longer fearful, I could feel my body temperature dropping almost like a cool autumn breeze, the happiest memories of my life passed in my mind all I felt was peace and love for my family. All blurred into a white light and then I awoke.

To this day I can’t explain the dream, I haven’t experienced such a dream since. The closest was last year when I seemed to have simple premonitions having dreams of events that would happen to me that week. I can’t explain any of it, maybe you can.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Keep dreaming pal, what is the go with all these threads and dreaming? everyone dreams every now and then, get over it. It does not make you unique.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Oh my word, some people apparently can't help themselves, they enjoy being total jerks too much. Bah.
Epic fail.

As for you, it's very hard to be able to determine what exactly the dream meant, now, so long after the fact. Dreams are incredibly interweaved (sp? it accepts interweaves but not interweaved? lol) with what is happening in a person's life at that point in time. So it's very hard to determine what it meant. As for it being prophetic, that's beyond me, I don't know about that, I know some dreams can be prophetic, but at the same time it's very symbolic, and if prophetic, it won't necessarily go down as you saw it in your dream (it could, but unlikely), because your dreams use what's happening in your life in that current time to picture out a scene, be it prophetic or not. It doesn't mean you were in a war type situation at the time, you could have just been paying a lot of attention to war situations at the time, and so your subconscious used it to express something else to you that it's trying to tell you.

Dreams are basically based on fears and desires, from your description, I would go with this one as based on a fear. This is now saying if it's not prophetic. But without you actually remembering what was going on in your mind and thoughts at the time, it's nearly impossible to tell what exactly the dream meant.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I could try to decipher it for you, but it's been so long after the fact, you need to be able to remember everything that was happening at that time, to be able to tell if my explanation feels right or not, not me, you must be able to tell. You'll know if I'm right, by your gut. As it's been so long ago, your gut could be wrong, as a lot has happened in your life since then, and you have grown as a person.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I am here to validate you.

God's Speed and keep up the good work.

(Mod no need for post credit, not my deal.)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

He in no way asserted he was unique, he asserted for him it was unique.

And by the way, it is a very serious dream. The fact that he could remember it with clarity and that all senses were engaged...means it may be in a very different category and may not have been a dream but a alter dimensional experience.

Furthermore, he is evolving, for sure, to a higher state of consciousness.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Last night I dreamed of a tremendous blizzard of snow that wasnt collecting on the ground but coming down at an alarming rate only to vanish as soon as it landed.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

Are you telling OP this thread is an epic fail?

I could not disagree more. The more these stories are told, the more all will see the changing consciousness and experiences that are pivotal in doing so.

He is so NOT alone in these very different dream experiences that are nothing like the usual dream. I am categorizing my own.

I have many grounded friends who do things like change out engine blocks and what have you telling these same stories (well, different subject matter) about their dreams. People who never come up this stuff, let alone talk about.

Is there a need to be so dismissive?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

NO no no, I was telling the OP that the person who posted before me is an epic fail. lol, sorry if that came out wrong. I thought I'd made myself clear enough with the start of my second paragraph.

I actually agree with you, people having these kinds of dreams are becoming more and more, I was simply telling the OP, that I can't help him, but I support him. With the way I myself decipher dreams, I can't do it so long after the dream, how is the original poster supposed to know whether or not the dream may have something to do with what was happening in his life at the time, or whether it is prophetic, so long after the fact?

I'm not dismissing prophetic dreams at all, to the contrary, I just don't know enough about them, which is what I said, so I can only do my decipher, from what's happening in the person's subconscious mind. For prophetic dream info, they need to talk to somebody more knowledgeable than me.

I wasn't being dismissive at all, I think you read my reply from completely the wrong angle, and I'm sorry if that's how I came across. Maybe it's simply because of the first sentence of my reply why you thought that the rest that was directed at the OP was dismissive, I am not dismissive at all, I actually believe the OPer, and support him, I am an absolute believer in dreams and that they mean something. Absolutely. I was just peeved with the person who posted before me, now THAT was uncalled for, and I thought that they were being a complete jerk. Just because they choose to not believe in anything, doesn't mean they can come in here and take on a attitude like that, and just say whatever they want with no consideration to how the OP feels. THAT really got under my skin, and THAT was what that first sentence of my reply was about, not the OP.

The rest of my reply, I am trying to explain to me, from what I know and how I decipher dreams, I can't help, as I see it as too long after the dream, but if it's a prophetic dream, somebody else, that knows more than me, could help him. That's all. I was simply trying to help completely from a subconscious angle, and not touching on the prophetic angle, as I would be lying if I tried to do that, I don't know enough about prophetic dreams, how they work, or how you know if it's one. I was just trying to help, with what I know about dreams. I thought I was clear that I don't know enough about prophetic dreams to be able to make any deciphering on that, so I just went from the angle that I know.

And now I'm just repeating myself, because I feel really bad that I came across so wrong. That might explain why I didn't get a reply.

I even gave him a star and a flag to hopefully draw somebody else's attention to his thread, that could help him more than I could. The only reason I came in here to offer my help, was because at the time, the only reply he had was from the jerk before me, which was horrible. I actually felt I shouldn't say anything as I can't really help, but I also couldn't just leave his thread, with that person's reply hanging like that, so I offered what I knew.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Fenix777 because: ETA

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

OOOOPS! So sorry...loving your post. Glad I am wrong about you!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I would love to speak more openly, but, all I can say is this, and to confirm OP, times are changing and I am seeing and hearing things and witnessing events that are amazing.

Fortunately I am trained to train myself on the fly, because as I see your post, Fenix777, from your eyes now, I truly know what you mean.

Its not just getting to the information quickly, but where is "due North or due South" now as it pertains to "the control set" in any course of study...and I mean this from the hard sciences to the most obscure of the occult sciences.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I would really like to help with your dream, but I'd have to know what you were going through in 2007. Were you in the military and were you trying to make a life decision? Obviously, it was the end of a great struggle you were having at that time in your life.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

Thanks, no actually I asked a dream therapist and they said it may have been a persent struggle, but nothing happened that year that I would consider a struggle, and definately on that scale, I remember alot about the dream but a few details could be different from the original dream, I still haven't had one that vivid or bizzarre since.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have been seeing these dream posts over the past few weeks and they are getting more frequent, and Im getting sick of them. No offence was intended to anyone but why would you get someone on a website like ATS to interprete something you have experienced and you can only understand? If the dream came so clear wouldn't you be able to interprete it yourself and move on? Make what you will out of what you have seen and if there is a message aswell, the message is for you only to understand.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I think under normal circumstances you would be correct and I respect your point of view.

But these are not typical dreams, not in the quality of the experience nor the progression of the dream and these times we live in are not typical times. I believe there is a connection between changes in events and changes in people on the planet.

These are atypical dreams and the people posting them are truly reaching out for assistance and understanding. They are not being babies or looking for codependents. They have experienced an event that has changed them and they need help defining that event. And when someone reaches out for assistance, I believe we should reach back, if only to show that we care and, if nothing else, to let them know they are not alone.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I can agree with that..

thank you

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I like to interpret dreams and I've had some extraordinary ones and, if some don't like to read these posts then it's quite easy not to read them. There are a number of other categories to peruse.

new topics

top topics

join