It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Vaccine Worth Risking Your Health For?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
With Vaccine awareness rising throughout the Western World, is there still a vaccine that you would risk your health or the health of your child for?

I've been observing a lot of people in the transitional stage where originally they were pro-vaccine, whereas now they are becoming extremely selective. They are also aware that those most likely to go down with brain damage and autoimmune disorders are those who receive two or more vaccines at the same time and those who were sick or malnourished at the time of vaccination.

We are also seeing rising awareness that Measles, Mumps etc are actually part of our natural development. After children have had the illnesses they are immune to certain cancers, after Measles we grow faster and there are noticeable improvements in the brain such as improved drawing ability. These illnesses are there for a reason to make us stronger and smarter, it appears that they are some form of training for our bodies. Would we vaccinate a caterpillar to stop it going into a cocoon?...."but we can't bare to see the poor caterpillar go through that, it must be horrible in the cocoon, it might even die in there"

It's about time someone did some research into the top sports men and women of the world, and the most intelligent. No doubt they all had Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox etc and it made them into the success stories that they are today!

Think Twice
edit on 19-2-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I don't have kids!
As for me?!
I don't do no vaccine!
So I'll die in pains; SO WHAT?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've just been thinking about an analogy.

For those who know about Microsoft Windows, it has regular Updates, these Updates are to improve it and make it more secure. It's almost as if Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox etc are some kind of updates to our immune systems that are being shared around to toughen us up. It's as if it's some way (that our science doesn't yet understand) of our immune systems all helping each other out and sharing tips

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

I don't have kids!
As for me?!
I don't do no vaccine!
So I'll die in pains; SO WHAT?

It will be interesting to get more people's answers to where they stand and get an overall view of how fast vaccine Awareness is spreading

Thanks for your reply! I too am the same as you (as most will have guessed)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was just reading about how the polio vaccine is credited with the massive spread of cancer.
the one that used unfiltered monkey kidneys which were full of viruses and other loverly things.
M(onkey)K(idney) 40 being the most cancer causing agent ever discovered.

Hygene is what conqured polio.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

PS
While on a trip to emerge recently I was vaccinated just by going into that place
I picked up a horrendous cold virus.
At least it wasn't full of mercury, and it wasn't flesh eating disease.

or heaven forbid, a raw milk product.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I was just reading about how the polio vaccine is credited with the massive spread of cancer.
the one that used unfiltered monkey kidneys which were full of viruses and other loverly things.
M(onkey)K(idney) 40 being the most cancer causing agent ever discovered.

Hygene is what conqured polio.

Good post Danbones, things like this make a lot of people ponder whether in certain scenarios these vaccines are actually being used to directly reduce populations rather than just for profit

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Why don't you go back to all those Swine flu threads and update them where you were basically claiming that the vaccine was a global depopulation conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

I'm glad that you remember them. The Swine Flu Program was and still is Depopulation; it contains Polysorbate 80 which damages developing ovaries, I've posted about this on numerous occasions

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Of course I remember them, hysteria is hard to forget.

BTW in the 1800s hysteria was treated at the doctor, where usually an orgasm was induced to calm down the hysterical person. There were no vaccines then, so if i may be so bold to suggest you consider that route, and stop giving medical advice to the rest of us that live in the 21st century.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula

BTW in the 1800s hysteria was treated at the doctor, where usually an orgasm was induced to calm down the hysterical person. There were no vaccines then, so if i may be so bold to suggest you consider that route, and stop giving medical advice to the rest of us that live in the 21st century.

I'm pleased that I at least got your attention and made you think about something that you'd never have otherwise questioned.

I see you're targetting me as what I'm saying makes you feel angry, most likely as you have received many vaccines in your lifetime and wouldn't want to have regrets. Making people angry is not something I feel bad about. Experience has shown me time and time again that this misplaced anger is realigned when the person has had time to reflect

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Or maybe you shouldn't be giving medical advice.

Whats your medical experience?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Or maybe you shouldn't be giving medical advice.

Whats your medical experience?

The most important question is not about me, it's about the Billion $ industry that's giving out advice to far me people than I am now. It always something they're selling that we are told we need, ever noticed that?

My my objective it to make people ask questions. Blind trust is not healthy (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Count Chocula

I'm pleased that I at least got your attention and made you think about something that you'd never have otherwise questioned.

I see you're targetting me here as what I'm saying makes you feel angry, most likely as you have received many vaccines in your lifetime and wouldn't want to have regrets. Making people angry is not something I feel bad about. Experience has shown me time and time again that this misplaced anger is realigned when the person has had time to reflect

As someone that's been around here a while I've come to realize that this board has more than its share of immature, impressionable, and even unstable people who could be easily swayed by scare tactics. My concern is that you are giving medical advice when you have no training to these very people.

I won't sit by while you scare people into possibly not vaccinating their kids against common and preventable diseases. Its one thing to choose not to be vaccinated as an adult, but its something entirely different to make that choice for your kid. And to think that some of these folks are reading your posts and possibly being influenced by your ignorance bothers me to no end.

I'm not a doctor, I can't tell anyone to vaccinate or not, but if you can't trust your own family physician to give you advice then how in the hell can you trust some random on a conspiracy forum?

Anyways yes I've had all my vaccines, 40 and perfectly healthy. I am totally against big pharma and the way our current medical system is run (In the USA) but many vaccines were developed well before present day like polio and tetanus when peoples health came before making money. I would be the first to agree that the swine flu vaccine was probably profit driven, but to make anything more of it than that is silly.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Bill Gates actually did say they expect to achieve a 15 per cent reduction in the population through use of vaccines.
its all over the net and easy to find.
it wasn't a typo.

He has the kind of money where you get what you pay for.

For those who don't realize the danger:
What is in the vaccines is the tip of the iceburg in regards to the dangers we face...
If you think these people who have this kind of money, care about what happens to you, then you are very far beyond sadly misguided.

Just the speculation in food is a weapon of mass destruction, let alone ownership in the vaccine industry....not to mention the arms and gmo food that makes its own pesticides
they think YOU are a PEST
GET IT?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Neither is blindly giving medical advice.

You should at least have some qualifications on the subject before you pose to launch a campaign against it.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Miraj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Neither is blindly giving medical advice.

You should at least have some qualifications on the subject before you pose to launch a campaign against it.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Miraj because: (no reason given)

It's not about me so I won't list my qualifications here, there are people with better and worse qualifications than me who will tell you to take vaccines, there are also people with better and worse qualifications than me who will tell you never to take a vaccine.

Often when people don't like what they are hearing but cannot argue against it they try to shoot the messenger, and as I said earlier in the thread I see this as perfectly natural and it's fine that for now you can use me as an outlet for your anger (given you've no doubt received many vaccines in your lifetime) until you've had time to reflect and digest the information I've provided

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You know.

I wouldn't go and try to defend myself in court becaue I'm not a lawyer. Are you?
I wouldn't try to go and fight fires on my own. Because I'm not a fire fighter.
I wouldn't try to go and fight a war, because I'm not a soldier.
I wouldn't try to go and program a website. Because I'm not a programmer.

But if I tried to do all of these things, and people asked me, "Why you trying to do that?"

I woudl'nt stand there and say "It's not about me. it' about my message and you."
Because that is not an answer.
I'm not against you because you are just trying to spread a message of great happiness. You are spreading a message of very potentially life threatening consequences of other people. Many other people. So you better have some good qualifications before you run around spreading your message. So what is your qualifications?

You can bear the cross all you want, but if you want to start a campaign against vaccinations then I hope you have something more than basic high school biology, or a summary of the science from wikipedia or some other horribly biased sight that has no understanding of it either. Otherwise you're not going to help anyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You know.

I wouldn't go and try to defend myself in court becaue I'm not a lawyer. Are you?
I wouldn't try to go and fight fires on my own. Because I'm not a fire fighter.
I wouldn't try to go and fight a war, because I'm not a soldier.
I wouldn't try to go and program a website. Because I'm not a programmer.

But if I tried to do all of these things, and people asked me, "Why you trying to do that?"

I woudl'nt stand there and say "It's not about me. it' about my message and you."
Because that is not an answer.
I'm not against you because you are just trying to spread a message of great happiness. You are spreading a message of very potentially life threatening consequences of other people. Many other people. So you better have some good qualifications before you run around spreading your message. So what is your qualifications?

You can bear the cross all you want, but if you want to start a campaign against vaccinations then I hope you have something more than basic high school biology, or a summary of the science from wikipedia or some other horribly biased sight that has no understanding of it either. Otherwise you're not going to help anyone.

You make it sound like you feel this topic is not one you understand well and you don't feel confident enough try to think about it. I would suggest you try doing some research and at least consider both sides of the story. Listen to what the likes of Dr Mercola and Gary Null have to say on the matter. My objective is to make people like yourself at least ask questions. I was one of the first people doing this with 9/11, people ridiculed me at the time, but now the majority of people here are well aware it was an inside job. I post here out of duty, there's enough awareness already on topics like 9/11 so now I'm focusing on other areas where people are being misled. It makes me very sad to see all these children having their lives ruined for someone else's profit; ending up in Special Schools or even worse.

All I would ask, is that you at least go and listen to the other side of the story with an open mind rather than writing it off without giving it a chance; only then can one have a balanced opinion.

Here is Mercola's website vaccines.mercola.com...

A powerful Gary Null video (part 1 of 3) www.youtube.com... (it will lead you to parts 2 and 3)

Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (Part 1) www.youtube.com... (leads also to part 2, 3 etc)

It wasn't that long ago that Science was being used as a reason to wipe out the Jews. We cannot keep our heads in the sand, we must educate ourselves and use our common sense.

edit on 20-2-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You make it sound like you feel this topic is not one you understand well and you don't feel confident enough try to think about it.

While I'm not a microbiologist, I do have education in biology. I don't understand it to the finite detail, but I do have a very good understanding of vaccinations, how they work, and yes, I even have a concept of the chemicals that used to be in vaccines. Chemicals which are being phased out as technology is improved. I haven't seen a vaccine with preservatives in at least 3 years.

I would suggest you try doing some research and at least consider both sides of the story.

I would suggest education.

Listen to what the likes of Dr Mercola and Gary Null have to say on the matter. My objective is to make people like yourself at least ask questions.

My objective is to remind you that you have not proven yourself worthy of this task.

I was one of the first people doing this with 9/11, people ridiculed me at the time, but now the majority of people here are well aware it was an inside job.

The majority of people do not know it is an inside job, and this has not been proven. The fact that you think it is proven leads me to question your ability to perceive such matters.

I post here out of duty, there's enough awareness already on topics like 9/11 so now I'm focusing on other areas where people are being misled.

You THINK their being misled. Maybe you're gullible enough to believe you aren't the gullible one?

It makes me very sad to see all these children having their lives ruined for someone else's profit; ending up in Special Schools or even worse.

There's no proven link between autism and vaccinations.

All I would ask, is that you at least go and listen to the other side of the story with an open mind rather than writing it off without giving it a chance; only then can one have a balanced opinion.

I've seen the other side. I realize the other side is based on knee jerk reactions, mis-interpreted data, and above all paranoia.

new topics

top topics

join