It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sell out has begun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The video game biz lost its soul with the advent of NES.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's annoying I was playing Burnout on PS3 and to complete the game I have to get to the next island, so im on my way and the browser opens up, I have to pay £7.99 for access to the next part of the game

I didn't pay and never played it again and won't be buying the next game in the future.
edit on 12-6-2011 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I don't think it's a big deal, because i don't play CoD or Battlefield so I don't worry about paying $15 for new maps (:lol

It does piss me off in Madden 11, when my whole team gets injured and a little pop up says "Instant Heal for $0.99".. that is pretty shady, but that's how they make money..

You get what you pay for, and if you really want a game and to support the developers, $60 isn't that bad..

I preordered L.A. Noire, using 3 trade in games, paid $5, and just traded LA Noire in for $50 and put that towards Alice: Madness Returns, so ill be paying $5 for that..

When i'm done with Alice, I'll trade it in, still get full credit for it, and put that towards another game..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just my opinion but, I have been playing games since pong came out and I think gaming is going in the right direction. I love the better graphics and the dlc lets me keep playing a game that I like just a little longer (ex. I got the dlc for Mass Effect 1 and 2, worth every penny).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join