It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United We Stand, So Lets Stand United.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Guys... Lets... Lets do something. Something great... Apart for millenia we're all so few, alone, scared. The turn of the century and advancements in technology meant that for the last ten to fifteen years for the first time ever we, the people of the world are all together. Its easier to chat to the other side of the earth face to face than to take a trip to town.

Revolutionary happenings in the Middle East, born of the people on the ground has been spurred on by the likes of Twitter and Facebook.

Why can we not stand together as a race.?? For this is the only viable future. Working together to achieve something great. The countries in which you and I live today have been created through humans working collectively with a common goal.

Can the same process not be applied to the world.?

I think today it can. United We Stan, So Lets Stand United.

There is enough space, food, water and resources on this planet to satisfy everyones needs. So why do our governments insist on hoarding. Why do our governments think individually. Surely they know that United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Why not one currency. Why not treat the world as a country with 195 states. Because, and I don't know if anyones noticed... Thats exactly what it is.

This is my 1st thread so hopefully its in the right place etc. I just want to get feedback on this idea. Let the debate begin.!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I don't want to poo poo on your first thread sir but this has to be said.

Nothing will come about soon because the level of complacency is still way too high.
I like your spirit though.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

You're right dude... And that's a problem. A big one. But because you read my thread you are aware of the idea. It's plain to see that this is the perfect way to view life and for life to be run.

Its just a far off ideal at the moment but I don't believe i'm the only one who can see this is the way. The idea just needs to get out. People need to be snapped out of the capitalist molding life is based around. If one could speak to everyone in the world individually one could convince them all.

Information attained from the internet has tought us that Asian, African and Caucasian. We are the same. We as humans do the same instinctive things. The fear of what we don't know is slowly dissipating. It needs to be capitalized on now.

join