It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they harvesting our magnetic field?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I read in the dulce reports that the Greys use the magnetic force for their main source of energy, and they were slowly mining our magnetic forces in exchange for technology.

This came to my attention after reading the fact that our own magnetic field has decresed over 10% in force, is this a direct result of these aliens mining it?

Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I see this as more than just coincidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No.

Magnetic engergy is a force (like "falling through the air".) It's not a collection of atoms/things that are emitted and can be harvested.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
its decreased in strength because the magnetic field is in early stages of a reversal. Basically north will become south and vica versa. there is a couple of other topics going atm about this.

topic link

[edit on 15-7-2004 by Asclepius]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
But perhaps with their technology they have found a way to gather / encapsulate it.

Antimatter / Antigravity methods perhaps?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
they can't harvest electric magnetic fields?

how would they make it into enegry and its a force and enegy that cant be used to supply?

did you go to school?.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
it would be possible to use it to make power. Even we have the power to use magnets to create power but i am pretty sure they arent 'taking' it

[edit on 15-7-2004 by Asclepius]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Of course, I'm just speculating. It's a far out theory I know, but hell... If they can defy physics as UFO's suggest, and just the fact that they got here in the first place, I'm sure they have other scientific methods that can defy explination.

Originally posted by lepracornman
they can't harvest electric magnetic fields?

how would they make it into enegry and its a force and enegy that cant be used to supply?

did you go to school?.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As others have pointed out Earth's magnetic field is weakening and becoming very irregular and will be for the next 1000 years or so before it flips. If they are going to mine a magnetic field the Sun, Venus, Titan, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all have magnetic fields, many of which are stronger than our own. If one can utilize a magnetic field for energy, which very well be possible, I would hope they would use one of those others, perhaps Jupiter or Saturn.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
As others have pointed out Earth's magnetic field is weakening and becoming very irregular and will be for the next 1000 years or so before it flips. If they are going to mine a magnetic field the Sun, Venus, Titan, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all have magnetic fields, many of which are stronger than our own. If one can utilize a magnetic field for energy, which very well be possible, I would hope they would use one of those others, perhaps Jupiter or Saturn.

I think this combined with what we have been saying is enough to finish this theory

top topics

join