It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont know if this has been posted already but if not check it out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Dont know if this has been posted already but if not check it out
This is amazing, its from the TU Delft in my country and she speaks about the DNA change because of the suns nutrinos and so on just please check it out... THESE ARE FACTS

collegerama.tudelft.nl...
edit on 17-2-2011 by soundmatrix2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
isnt nutrino some kind of breakfast cereal?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by soundmatrix2009

link not working.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

Try now i think its working now its amazing what she has to say and this is all fact........

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

A neutrino is a particle that interacts very weakly with normal baryonic matter. It can therefore pass through a lot of matter without doing anything much. It is similar in mass to an electron (ie: really small). It has no electrical charge and that's why they call it a neutrino, it is neutral electrically.

Only very rarely will a neutrino interact so they are very hard to detect.

The sun spits them out all the time and it has been estimated that tens of billions of them pass through the earth, without interacting, every second.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by MMPI2

A neutrino is a particle that interacts very weakly with normal baryonic matter. It can therefore pass through a lot of matter without doing anything much. It is similar in mass to an electron (ie: really small). It has no electrical charge and that's why they call it a neutrino, it is neutral electrically.

Only very rarely will a neutrino interact so they are very hard to detect.

The sun spits them out all the time and it has been estimated that tens of billions of them pass through the earth, without interacting, every second.

wow. it sounds like nutrino would make one hell of a breakfast cereal.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't see how neutrinos, even by the hundreds of billions, could affect DNA enough for us to notice?

Even if it did some damage (unlikely), it would take years for something so tiny to grow into a cancer or whatever and would only affect a single person. How could we know if the cancer or DNA change was from a neutrino when there are so many other toxins & dangerous radiation sources all round us.

Doesn't sound like fact to me, sorry.
edit on 17/2/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Mmmm, yummy Neutrin-O's.

The ultimate diet breakfast (pours straight through the bowl, the earth & out the other side).

Goes through you faster than dietary fibre!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Listening to it now.
Boy she sounds sincere.
Very honest sounding lady and easy to listen to.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
this is fantastic, thanks for sharing; a lovely bridge between the physical and metaphysical, approaching the difficult task of waking people up to the strange, interesting, and exciting times in which we live, and how shifts, transistions, turmoils, and illuminations are taking place with ever increasing rates across the planet; presented in such a humane fashion, with such clarity and passion.. star and flag; this should be viral -- share with everyone...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Seems you need some program called Windows Silverlight to view the article, and I'm not about to get it..

Maybe you could put the text in quotes here on ATS?

Sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
what the hell kind of a title is that?!?! just state your business and stop being apologetic about whether or not its been posted.

this kind of crap drives me nuts.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I don't see how neutrinos, even by the hundreds of billions, could affect DNA enough for us to notice?

Even if it did some damage (unlikely), it would take years for something so tiny to grow into a cancer or whatever and would only affect a single person. How could we know if the cancer or DNA change was from a neutrino when there are so many other toxins & dangerous radiation sources all round us.

Doesn't sound like fact to me, sorry.

I think that it may damage the DNA strand itself. Causing a mutation that can be dormant for generations and then one day the great grand children will be affected by this change. I believe that it is a little more than just getting cancer in a lifetime. My daughter has a genetic "disease" for a lack of a better term. The geneticists said that the change in her chromosome can be passed down generationally.

Fortunately for us this is a problem that the female body kind of fixes with the other remaining x or y chromosome and the effects are minimal in females. If a male fetus attains this mutation the female body will abort the male because of the lack of an extra set of chromosomes x or y for the male.. I cannot recall at this moment which one it is and it is late, too late to do some research.

I was in Barnes Jewish Hospital. I am no expert but I had an expert explain to me how the male and female chromosomes work and the mutations that can happen generationally.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Appreciate your information here. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Fascinating.
A little too much buffering for my computer, it's a really long video. I'm finding so far she's talking more about the changes they've been discovering about space, and new discoveries about Earth's place in it. How much space weather can affect Earth, as our solar system moves about in our galaxy, galactic clouds, space dust, anomalies that they haven't figured out yet....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Hi well its allot of text to be honoust but its worth downloading the plug in because you will see some real evidence that she and other scientists are talking about with each other... to me this is a real nice addon and update to everything we already know its just that this makes it even more clear about what is comming and what will happen, again its to much info to post in text its a 2:30 presentation in TU- Delft the Netherlands

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yea this is more or less what its about.. and many more things ...

top topics

join