It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA analyst accosted during Clinton speech about tolerating free expression

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

I noticed this too. Of all the other things that become part of the daily cycle and gets repeated over and over again until you want to bash your brains in, this goes completely untold. You know why (now that I'm thinking of it)? Because this isn't a story that will divide people and cause a hot-headed national debate. The entire country whether your Republican or Democrat would be nuts over the utter hypocrisy that occurred. They would all demand answers, and an apology on McGovern's behalf. Just more proof that the media works for the government now.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yay Clinton! You're my humanit....HA HA Gotcha!! That would never come out of my mouth. Nor would the thought of voting for her (or anyone on the ballot) ever cross my mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I posted this on my facebook too. The ONLY person who commented or even "liked" it was my mom. NO ONE else gave a good gawd dang. It really disappointed me and I let it be know. Well, they asked for it I guess. No one should be scratching their heads where things went wrong when SHTF.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like nobody even cares on HERE. I think I'll go look for some youtube videos of kittens being cute...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

No kidding! I am shocked that this thread has barely been touched. This is ATS gold and it's as if it never happened. The media hasn't reported anything, this is the only ATS thread regarding this, hardly anyone has commented, and on my FB page no one gave a good gawd dang there either. It's incredibly disappointing.

edit: I take part of that back. There is one other thread posted a day or so after mine.
edit on 21-2-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Maybe you and I are the only real people left alive, and everyone else on ATS is either an artificial intelligence or a Mossad agent... spooky...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I saw the video of them ejecting the protestor last week. I didn't understand it because the video begins right at point of ejection, but noticed very clearly how Hilary -hypocrite- Clinton doesn't flicker an eyebrow or miss a beat! Only now reading this article do I now understand the full story here

On January 22, 2011, McGovern emailed me to express his disgust at the Obama administration's barbaric treatment of the alleged whistleblower Bradley Manning and its pursuit of WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange. "Way back when George and Tony decided it might be fun to attack Iraq," he wrote, "I said something to the effect that fascism had already begun here. I have to admit I did not think it would get this bad this quickly." On February 16, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave a speech at George Washington University in which she condemned governments that arrested protestors and crushed free expression. She lauded the liberating power of the Internet, while failing to mention that her government was planning to close down those parts of the Internet that encouraged dissent and truth-telling. It was a speech of spectacular hypocrisy, and McGovern was in the audience. Outraged, he rose from his chair and silently turned his back on Clinton. He was immediately seized by police and a security goon and beaten to the floor, dragged out and thrown into jail, bleeding. He has sent me photographs of his injuries. He is 71. During the assault, which was clearly visible to Clinton, she did not pause in her remarks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join