It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official D-H-S video *see something say something*.....what did I see???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Found this video on youtube, (It's an official DHS video) I'm also new to this website too so I'm not skilled like some of the posters (yet) getting there, but Im going to leave this short and sweet...while watching this video I noticed the newspaper cutout on the terrorists hotel room table, Why does the headline say this....

Im trying to connect why would that cut out be sitting on the desk of a terrorist, what is it implying, and why is DHS using that headline in the video?

edit on 13-2-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by hapablab because: Was reminded it was a cut out of the newspaper, not the actual newspaper :-)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, I don't think you would have to try to hard to connect the dots. However, I think the correct newspaper article would have been, 2.3 Trillion Missing from Pentagon.

It's just noise used for NWO stuff.
edit on 13-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Oh that's right, I heard about the 2.3 trillion, weird coincidence huh...I should of said, I'm too scared to connect the dots lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

in regards to the paper in the pick of your thread it says 9/11 settlement ok'd at $712.5m, no seeing a drill a map and wire that would have me nervous, especially a pipe the size of a foot ball, so were is this news paper? What i did get out of that, better not use cash to get a room , you are considered a terrorist or a drug smuggler if you do. no credit cards get one that is one time use

edit on 13-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection

edit on 13-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection and added info

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Oh wait your right, didn't notice its a cut out, still though, why that, the video is about what to look for in a terrorist, why the cut out of the settlement?

They could of used any headline of 9/11 why the settlement headline.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

in regards to the paper in the pick of your thread it says 9/11 settlement ok'd at $712.5m, no seeing a drill a map and wire that would have me nervous, especially a pipe the size of a foot ball, so were is this news paper? What i did get out of that, better not use cash to get a room , you are considered a terrorist or a drug smuggler if you do. no credit cards get one that is one time use

edit on 13-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection

edit on 13-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection and added info

Oh the part with the hotel clerk and the freak out she had when the man actually wanted to pay cash, first her acting was AMAZING(sarcasm) and I mean how many people who go to hotels want to be tracked, Im sure a lot of divorces ended up with credit card reciepts lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

more BS from TPTB, look at what they cost us , not at how many lives lost just Dollars? they TPTB must think we are really sheep, can not think for our selves? must be told what to look for? does any one remember the days after 9/11 any box, package, note, vehicle left for any time was called in to the LEO's, wonder how much that PSV, Public Service Video coast DHS? wonder if it $712.5m

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

more BS from TPTB, look at what they cost us , not at how many lives lost just Dollars? they TPTB must think we are really sheep, can not think for our selves? must be told what to look for? does any one remember the days after 9/11 any box, package, note, vehicle left for any time was called in to the LEO's, wonder how much that PSV, Public Service Video coast DHS? wonder if it $712.5m

Im shocked at this video and shocked at how stupid they really think we are, we know when something's not right, we have a gut instinct...someone not paying with cash should not be called into the government, and I'm still trying to understand why after 10 years is this whole new 1984 type deal is now starting to go into a major effect, tv's in walmart, the see something say something thing, If I recall the hijackers on 9/11 had a drink the night before, the bartender said they seemed normal, the guilt that poor guy went thru I heard is something awful, and it was the fact that the behavior they showed when they were trying to get flying lessons was odd and out there, NOW THERE IS A RED FLAG, is this because of the patriot act?
quick side story, I went to a Chicago white sox game in 2007 and there was a cardboard box sitting all by itself out front the gate, I immediately told the security at the stadium about it and a 70 year old man came out, stared at it, picked it up and walked into the stadium with it, I almost **** my pants, nothing came out of it, I should of called the police.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

A response to your last line Security Guard comes out and ... Do you really think anything has changed? if it happened today would it be handled the same way or would it different?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

A response to your last line Security Guard comes out and ... Do you really think anything has changed? if it happened today would it be handled the same way or would it different?

That is a good question, well with the NFL making a deal with DHS I can see the other sports following suit, so maybe something different would happen.

top topics

join