It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normalization of Alien and UFO Sightings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am currently using Twitter Search to moniter UFO/E.T. sightings...

search.twitter.com...

search.twitter.com...

search.twitter.com...

Seems like it's pretty average now... Is it time for "D" ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
search.twitter.com...

Strange, I noticed in all of these searches there seems to be mention of a "purple UFO" or a "bright purple UFO"

search.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Update: UFO Stalker was just updated with an event...

Amended report of UFO sighting � Approximately 9:00 PM, Thursday, February 10, 2011 � Ruidoso, NM Standing on our deck facing northeast under a clear cold early nighttime sky, I sighted a star like object (slightly larger than bright planet Venus on a summer night) shimmering brightly and moving slowly in a general westerly direction. After a few seconds, the object veered north and northeast and its light disappeared (apparently making a tight U-turn). At this time I thought I was witnessing the landing lights of an aircraft coming in for a landing. However, the lack of lights on the wings and tail was curious. Seconds later, the object reappeared farther west than where I had last seen it. And again, a few seconds later, it veered north and northeast and its light was extinguished. It reappeared a second time, again further west, but shortly thereafter the object flew behind tall pine trees that obstructed my view. Throughout the episode I did not hear any sound emanating from the object. Approximately 10-15 seconds after I lost sight of the object, I observed a high flying plane in the eastern sky also moving in a westerly direction. I felt that the aircraft was following the object that I saw, but keeping a safe distance away. Minutes later after entering my house and telling my wife what I saw, a jet approached from the east (possibly from Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo?) and roared overhead, again traveling in a general westerly direction. I am a retired public school mathematics teacher...and I must admit that this is the first time I have ever witnessed such an unusual event.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
try www.nuforc.org/

it is a report database.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm working on an application to harvest UFO sightings from the web and I hadn't thought to pull them from twitter. Although there will be a lot of garbage data in the twitter feed I can probably find a way to make it work. Thanks for the idea!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish
Interesting. I'm working on an application to harvest UFO sightings from the web and I hadn't thought to pull them from twitter. Although there will be a lot of garbage data in the twitter feed I can probably find a way to make it work. Thanks for the idea!

It's cool man. To be honest with you, most everyone has been stealing my ideas on ATS lately.

But again, it's cool.. It's tight being the ATS People's Champ.

top topics

join