It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superfast Entities/Soldiers On Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Is there super fast entities here are earth, or technology being used by soldiers thats being kept by the public

This video displays what i'm talking about

If anyone remembers the garden grove incident
The person who filmed this chase claimed the black suvs/police were chasing a fast entity that was on foot

Is there a connection?
They might be all around us but are not being spotted because they move so quickly.
edit on 12-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Predator

Seriously though, I definitely think there are some kind of spiritual entities that could do some trippy crap around people.

I also think there are extra terrestrials that have profound abilities, whether or not they been on earth recently I'm not sure, although I definitely believe there has been Alien influence on earth in the past.

In my eyes governments have had space age technology a lot longer then they let on, I also believe they have tech that could be perceived as alien in origin.

The amount of money that goes into black ops

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Both angelic and demonic possession can markedly improve martial skills it would not suprise me if research into these areas has been done.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

Whoa that is some freaky stuff, it appears that the Hondurans do drive fast after all!!
Did you see that soldiers helmet blur by as those other soldiers stood on the side of the highway??
Not safe at all sitting in the back of a truck like that, going that fast.
And the second video was soooooooooooooo trivial, there was nothing seen in that one, just i thank Randy Jackson cussing and some lights?!.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I dont think the information i'm talking about is in the video, he had posted it in a youtube comment, I posted the video so people would know what I was talking about, sorry if you watched the whole thing, I should have been more specific

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think the second video is related at all. That thing is so fast that the military in the second video will have no time to chase that thing. They won't even see that thing. They can't chase something that they cannot see.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I dont know, i'm just stating what the dude said, he could have been full of it, but I always thought it was interesting and it stuck in my mind because he seemed serious about it

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
reply to post by wavemaker

I dont know, i'm just stating what the dude said, he could have been full of it, but I always thought it was interesting and it stuck in my mind because he seemed serious about it

That dude in the second video might be on to something but he is definitely not talking about the same thing. That thing in the first video is a blur even at slow motion. No one will see it even if you have infrared telescope.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
Is there super fast entities here are earth, or technology being used by soldiers thats being kept by the public

Hi, the video you provided just shows a car driving by. The camera was zoomed in and the framerate was low leaving us with fragmented frames of a car wizzing by.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The guy in the first video sounds suspiciously like Jaime Maussan, if that's the case don't expect many around here to take this seriously. I don't think the guy deliberately hoaxes but he seems to jump on any story even the obvious fakes which really damages his credibility. For the record I think this is a bird or something really close to the lens.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont doubt there are beings on our planet that could travel very fast, but the first video could easily be CGI or video editing. Second video was uneccesary imo, i didnt see anything, just abounch of people screaming.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I didn't notice anything at all in the second video other than N** this and something's crackn'! Its a UFO! blah blah! Nothing but following a group of coppers. Unless I missed something!?

new topics

top topics

join