It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you havn't seen this, you really gotta see this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Watch Clinton lie.
This is all about a documentary that is offered at the end. I feel this video alone, is damning enough. I just had to share. Enjoy watching this supposed master of lies squirm. I did a small search and couldn't find this puppy
on ATS. So if it's been up before. Sorry but it deserves to be up again anyway.

edit on 12-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Man Tom Clancy could hardly write stuff this good or revealing! Such lies and shenanigans going on here, denial and finger pointing, then lack of funding for a proper investigation?!?!
A truly sad event for Americans and humanity in general. Drugs for guns for power, of course they are exploiting humanity, and this chapter should never be forgotten, so even though it's old, thanks for continuing to shine a light on it.

Some more info on the story here:
www.dldewey.com...

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Surely you most know, I absolutly enjoy doing so, despite the fact that it does sadden me, as a man who loves his country. I just feel obligated to everyone, who ever fought for freedom and our nation. This is our home . How dare they desicreate it. They're like some group of burglars, coming into your home while you work. And having them crap in the middle of your living room. I despise them. Openly.

Thanks for adding the video.

join