It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this YOU???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Check it out and find out what kind of person you REALLY are. Quite a good read.

The Old World Order

They take their privileged positions for granted.
Believe that they intrinsically deserve to be at the top of society.
Believe that they are better than those who are not similarly privileged.
Believe that God/Nature has conferred their elevated status upon them (nothing to do with luck or circumstances of birth).
Are contemptuous of the members of the lower orders and find them a nuisance.
Don't care about the opinions of the lower orders.
Are obsessed with their position in the pecking order amongst their peers.
Expect the best jobs, the most beautiful partners, the highest salaries, the most choice opportunities in life.
Expect to go to the best schools and colleges and receive the finest education.
Want to be surrounded by their peers and to avoid the lower orders. They love gated communities, shut off and protected from the lower orders.
Expect "the system" to ensure that they are always taken care of.
Expect to live in the finest homes in the finest locations.
Expect to lead rather than follow.
Expect never to be subservient to a member of the lower orders.
Are contemptuous of any member of the lower orders who makes it "big" (nouveau riche/new money).
They rely on the weakness and cowardice of the lower orders.
Snobbery, elitism, class and privilege govern their lives.

Typical Old World Order President: George Bush (father or son).

On the internet, they look for exclusive sites for the social and business elite. They spend time seeking premium vacations, unique experiences, rare and expensive gifts, fashionable artworks and the latest technologies. At all times, the emphasis is on distancing themselves from ordinary people, and demonstrating that they are superior to those people.

They are ripe for the manipulations of the group that stands in the shadows behind the Old World Order, and which uses the Old World Order to advance its own nefarious and mind-boggling ends. This secret group has no connection with reptiles, but it is every bit as shocking. We deliberately say as little about this group as possible because ordinary people would not accept its existence without seeing our evidence, which we dare not show in public because worldwide chaos would ensue.

The anti New World Order

Self confident.
Self sufficient.
Suspicious of authority.
Anti-establishment.
Stubborn.
Bloody minded.
Unconcerned about the opinions/approval of others.
Certain of the correctness of their views.
Distrustful of others.
Have a low opinion of others.
Clever, but not self-critical, and lacking in self awareness.
Resent inappropriate and unmerited wealth, power and authority.
Believe that the world should accord them a much higher status.
Relatively anti-social
Masculine.
Independent.
Unfashionable.

Typical President of the anti New World Order movement: None (hence politically disenfranchised and disenchanted).

In terms of David Riesman's book The Lonely Crowd, they are "inner-directed", driven by a potent inner gyroscope that their parents instilled in them. They feel guilty if they disobey their strong moral compass. They feel good, free and vindicated if they follow it, no matter if it lands them in trouble.
They argue their case aggressively in various internet forums.

The Suckers/The Herd

Highly sociable.
Non-argumentative.
Avoid conflict.
Compliant.
Good company.
Empathic.
Feminine.
Cooperative.
Agreeable.
Consensual.
Obsessed with friendship and peer group status.
Appearance orientated.
Fashion conscious.
Want to be loved.
Guided by group think.
Little individuality.
Anxious.
Need approval of peer group.

Typical Herd President: Barack Obama, the Social Networking President. The FaceBook/MySpace/Bebo politician. Doomed to be as disastrous as Bush.

According to Riesman, most people in the modern world are "other-directed". The greatest influence in their lives is their peer group. They have no core values and follow whatever is in vogue at a particular moment. Their stance could flip from one moment to the next depending on the people around them. As Riesman wrote, "The other-directed person wants to be loved rather than esteemed." They want to relate to others and be in emotional accord with them. They are the typical employees of large corporations - malleable, compliant, docile, easily controlled, willing to perform the humiliating 9-5 routine indefinitely. They are too busy interacting with their peers to worry about bad government, conspiracies, unlawful and unmerited authority. In other words, they are suckers, willing to tolerate any nonsense so long as it doesn't threaten their position in their peer group. They will join popular, trendy protest groups providing their friends are doing the same. Anxiety, rather than guilt, is their main affliction. They are a herd, a flock, moving in whatever random direction the most purposeful of them has chosen to go in at a particular moment. They're highly impressionable and gullible, perfect victims for advertising manipulation and the latest fads. Fundamentally, they are rudderless, have no internal values, are continually buffeted by the winds of fashion. Deep down they are profoundly lonely and in constant need of others to give them a sense of purpose. These people are Riesman's "lonely crowd." They are the perfect members of a consumer society, and have little to offer in the way of creativity, spiritual awareness, or human greatness.

On the Internet, they inhabit FaceBook, MySpace, Bebo. Social Networking sites were made for them.

The Dead Hand of the Past/The Traditionalists

Dutiful.
Obedient.
Respectful of authority.
Group-orientated.
Family and community obsessed.
Fearful and suspicious of outsiders.
Fanatical.
Completely lacking critical faculties in relation to their community's belief system.
Terrified of losing honour, of being shamed in the eyes of their community.
Lacking individuality.
Guided by group think.
Need approval of community.
Dislike outsiders.
Dislike change.
Traditional.

Typical Traditionalist President: Dwight Eisenhower.

edit on 12-2-2011 by molonlabe33 because: failed link

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by molonlabe33

Link fail but thanks for reminding me of Full metal Jacket.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Interesting.. Dont fit any of the catagories listed.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have a little of all but mostly Old World. So I guess I'm an elitist shill.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh, yay. Just what we need in the world, more labels. This is a bit too broad-brushed for me, as are most attempts at labeling or categorizing people into neat little packages. In my world, most people are fascinating and puzzling combinations of all of the above. I very little beneficial use for lumping people into groups and then making all sorts of assumptions and pronouncements based on said groups. It's detrimental to actual communication at an individual level and lends itself to divisiveness and wars.
edit on 2/12/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Labeling, blah blah blah...

If it looks like a dog, smells like a dog and sounds like a dog... It is probobly a dog.

If it steals, cheats, lies, murders with genocidal intent, starves billions, earns trillions, and has a true hatred of "lesser classes" and quotes Ronald Reagan, it IS an Elitist, OWO, pig.

Might need a bigger label maker......

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Are you implying that all homocidal, genocidal, lying, cheating, greedy people are or were NWO?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You've just described (in order);

Rich People
Young People
People with Iphones/Ipads
Old People

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The anti new world order one to me sounds quite a bit like the way someone with narcissistic personality type would describe themselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

No.. I am implying that all those genocidal maniacs ARE the Old World Order and NOT the New World Order, see there really IS a difference.

And if any of those OWO brats haven't got blood on their hands as of yet, you can bet the farm that they will just as soon as there is a buck to be made, or daddy tells them to. Bet on it.

Do I really have to prove to you that the people who choose how you live EVERY aspect of your life, do NOT have your well-being in mind?? Do you really think that Dick Cheney or..a Rothschild, would pull you out of the way of an oncoming bus?

Of course not, they are major share holders in the body bag business.

Come on, deny ignorance with me.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So the first two categories are:

Old World Order

and

Anti New World Order

Are those supposed to be different things?

Old and Anti New kinda sound the same to me...

And yeah is this all based on citizens of the USA? Seems like citizens od other countries wouldn't really fit these groups.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Are you a misanthrope, by any chance? Every group you've described sounds like they solely comprise of nasty pieces of work, or morons. Already been said, but huge generalisations. Even if you were to group people into herd/owo/anti-wo/whatever, there would be sub-groups within these groups- different people have different motives for their actions. Just seems way too simplistic to me. Though obviously most of us experience the same basic emotions (excluding psychopaths, sociopaths, etc.), there are countless grey areas of our persona that define us as individuals. People can "switch groups", as well, so I don't know how that fits, when you state there is a clear and different set of fundamental underlying principles for each one. People are complex individuals, and though superficially many may appear to be identical, upon closer inspection, they are far from it.
edit on 12-2-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Far from identical is the point I elaborated on. So choose.

Are you the type who would have everyone as your equal?

OR

Would you seek to be looked upon as something to be aspired to? Something to be feared and respected?

No matter how cunning your tounge, you cannot be both.

Choose.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You are asking people to choose which group they belong to, saying that people can only be one thing? From that, and your other responses, I can assume you are very young and have little experience of life or people, and to be honest your OP is quite preposterous.

You cannot define individuals with a list of fixed attributes and categorise them into "types" of people that will be forever cast in stone. There is so much more that goes into the development of a person, and in my experience the majority of people will fall into several of the categories that you mention. We do not exist in isolation!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Silly rabbit. The NWO doesn't affect them in the least. It's the NWO for you and me. For them it's just more of the same old same old.

P.S. And they just love, love, love it when silly rabbits label and categorize people, It makes the divide part of the divide and conquer soooooo much easier for them. Yes...keep denying ignorance.

edit on 2/13/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join