It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
For all of those here who are still embracing ignorance , while claiming to be in search of the truth , here is a little gem for you . And while I still say it is a non-issue , I am posting it just to show you how ignorant it is to continue to repeat a lie that is easily shown to be as much .

Take a good look at this and tell me that the book was upside down . If you can still come back here and make this claim , then I will be left with no other choice than to call you a liar .

Now , while you look at that book , imagine that the book is actually being held upside down . With that being the case , then that would mean that the other side of the book is actually the front cover .

So , if he were to turn the book around and over , what would he be looking at ? Here , I'll help you through this difficult observation .

He would now be holding the book in a position that would put the UPC (bar code) on the front of the book , and at the top of the book . How many books have you EVER seen with the UPC in that location ? Can you give me just ONE example ?

In addition , the book would now have the blue sky at the bottom , while the green grass would be at the top , with all the little animals standing on their heads .

You people are making yourselves look very ignorant and lazy by repeating this nonsense about the book being upside down .

I'm sure that by repeating this crap you will convince alot of people that you are indeed serious about finding the truth .

Wake up people , stop blindly following the herd .

politicalinsider.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

If that's not enough to convince you that you are perpetuating a stupid lie , I can post you a link to amazon.com , that will show you how ignorant this little lie is .

And to think that most of you claim that it is the debunkers who don't do any research .

Gzus people , wake up .

Here you go , I went ahead and did the arduous two minutes of research for you :

www.amazon.com...=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books
edit on 13-2-2011 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Please post in any one of the many threads on this same subject..

Examples:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing

Semper

new topics

<< 1   >>

join