It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I haven't had vivid dreams in a really long time, but I had two bizarre dreams in the last week or so that were really vivid. I can't remember much, but what I do remember seems to have some sort of meaning I'm not understanding. It's hard to describe, but in both of these dreams I remember being inside a type of weird hovering craft. In both cases the craft was very small (could fit like 5 people max) and far from your average type of flying vehicle. It was sort of like a flying room, in the first dream it was roundish but it was a more abstract shape in the second dream. There was no motor or apparent source of lift, but a bare minimum "cage" would be the best way of describing it. However what the craft did have in both dreams, was a type of weird looking weight attached to the bottom of the craft. It would sway back and forth - like the pendulum bob of a grandfather clock. They had windows (or wire mesh) basically all around so you could see out in every direction, except the weird thing was I can't really remember seeing anything outside the craft, it was as if we were in completely void space and I had a constant feeling like we were managing to balance the craft on the head of a pin - and I had no idea what would happen if we lose balance. It didn't actually feel like we were moving anywhere, but I had the sure feeling we were some how floating. When I say "we", I remember having one other person with me in the first dream, but I think there were two people in the second.

So to sum up, floating in void space inside this weird craft with a pendulum thing attached to it feeling like the whole thing is one big balancing act.

edit on 11-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
unfortunately my first thoughts were of it only being a short time (pendulum) until you are imprisoned (room).

watch the choices you make in the near future...(balancing on the head of a pin)

sorry

how did you feel in the dream, scared, or apprehensive?
edit on 11-2-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

how did you feel in the dream, scared, or apprehensive?

Well apprehensive is probably the word to describe it. When I started to think about how delicate the whole balancing act of the craft was, I got the same type of feeling you get when you look down from a really high place. I wasn't consumed by fear, I was just very "alert" and would feel fear in surges every time I started to consider the mechanics of the craft.

join