It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to shoot down a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Firstly, don’t try this at home this thread is merely as an example of how to shoot one down( If it’s even possible).

Okay. I recently started a thread posing the question if anyone has tried to shoot down a UFO before. I got a lot of responses. I also asked if it was possible how could it be done. Well my friends, here’s a couple of examples given by fellow members….

The Terrorist Cow(by TheLieWeLive)

Cow+C4+UFO= Dead UFO

I thought this one was genius. For some odd reason aliens seem fascinated with cows. Either they also love cow meat or maybe there’s some other more ominous reason for abducting them. Either way, they would never expect one to be packing an explosive device.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43b5e377d96b.jpg[/atsimg]

EMP Weapons

(1) EMP laser (By Sothh)
(2)Imploding EMP missile(By Bigbyi666)

Sure, shutting down E.T.’s spacecraft would make it easier for us to commandeer their ship and fight them with their own weapons.

HAARP Weapons(Thoriumisbest‘s Theory)

“ I think I'd inundate the atmosphere with aluminium and barium dust and the set up a resonating electromagnetic pulse using HAARP. That restricts their ability to open portals and knocks out their cloaking device. Doesn't damage them but makes life difficult. “

Wait for a UFO to be hit by lightning(By Anunaki10)

Apparently one of the theories behind the alien spacecrafts that crashed in New Mexico, near Roswell(1947), was caused by them being hit by lightning.

It would be a long wait but worthwhile.

Strong Radar Weapon(By Zorgon)

Another theory behind the Roswell incident was cause by an accidental strong radar.

Develop Super Powers(By Alyoshablue)

He has been living in his parents basement collecting Cheetos UPC clippings and working on a potion that would give him powers like the evil Terminator from the movie Terminator 2.

He hasn’t been successful yet, but he promised that he would share his findings when he has developed these super powers.

I’m looking forward to it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51ce01f52027.jpg[/atsimg]

Electro-Gravic induction gun aka e-gig(By rip control)

Apparently this would be able to disable most of their drives and cause shutdown.

I have no idea what an Electro-Gravic induction gun is, but it sounds very fancy and might just work. Fancy pans ideas always work.

Justin Bieber of Death(By Marked One)

His theory is that if you get a giant loud speaker, hook it up to an Ipod and play Justin Bieber this would cause them to die. Although, as he states, this might pee them off even more. Let’s hope for the best.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82a63aa4d8d9.jpg[/atsimg]

An aliens worst nightmare??Perhaps so!

Last resort

Diplomacy

Yup, we could make them believe we’re their friends and learn the secrets of their technology. After we’ve learned it all and built similar, maybe even better, weapons than theirs, we could attack them.

The Hydrogen Bomb

I once read it’s possible to build a strong enough Hydrogen Bomb capable of creating a black hole. Yeah, this would destroy our beloved planet Earth along with the aliens but the warriors code says a true warrior takes his opponent down with him when all else fails.

Anyway…

This is just some of them. There were a lot of theories made by members. Some included rails guns, machine guns, fighter jets, ect….even shooting me at them from a cannon.

Most members expressed their discontent with me and my aggressive stance against the aliens. In my defense I’d like to let them know that if aliens decide planet Earth should destroyed I’m gonna be ready, and I‘m most definitely gonna laugh my butt off at them. Yeah, you heard me!

~ The Slov

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
And some people still wonder why they never come down to Earth to say hi. We humans are not friendly creatures.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

This belongs in the Book of Threads...

If only TPTB had such knowledge, this might be a different world...

This is just some of them. There were a lot of theories made by members. Some included rails guns, machine guns, fighter jets, ect...even shooting me at them from a cannon.

There seems to be no limits to your fortitude...keep on keepin' man!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crunkman919

Who says they want to come say hi?? They never do. They just fly around looking terribly suspicious. They had the chance to say hi but they didn't.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

They probably haven't and will not because if they have been observing man for a long time, they know our demeanor and how we operate when encountering things that are different. Look at our history, slavery, lynchings, genocide and the like. All over minor differences in race. Imagine what those humans would do to a being of a different species!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
how about a giant custom raccoon trap and in the middle of a corn crop. they like to make circles on them.

you then cover the trap with dried stocks and hay. they like abducting people so you can put a mannequin in the trap dressed up like a farmer.

when the aliens come to investigate they'll land their spaceship on the cornfield. when one or more them step out to go abduct the mannequin, WHAM!. the door shuts and you trap them.

you can also set up a hidden tri-pod with a hd camera equipped with night vision to capture footage of the whole thing. just incase super intelligent beings who managed to conquer space travel can't figure out how to open a steel cage door.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Start ”mass productions” of ”infamous Persian flying carpets”, they could ”wrap” around any size of UFO’s and brought them back to ground “intact”.

If questioned later, we can always blame on “silly magical carpets”.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

how about a giant custom raccoon trap and in the middle of a corn crop. they like to make circles on them. you then cover the trap with dried stocks and hay. they like abducting people so you can put a mannequin in the trap dressed up like a farmer.

Start ”mass productions” of ”infamous Persian flying carpets”, they could ”wrap” around any size of UFO’s and brought them back to ground “intact”.

I like the way you guys think.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crunkman919

We'd probably enslave them, yes. Wonder how good aliens are at picking cotton. Or cleaning my house. Phfft. Next thing ya know they want rights and they want to have an alien president. Reminds me of the movie District 9. Damn those prawns!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1b13d1b1fc1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'll be ready too!
i don't trust them for nothin'
my cowboy hat is just a stone throw away!

www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

top topics

join