It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Solar Panels...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't get this. Last year we invested BIG money in some solar panels to help with the electricity. Then we built a Solar Heater to help heat the house. It's not running full force like it should be, and with the chemtrails they've been spraying, (aka Weather Modification Systems,) we get a fraction of the wattage we should be getting.

This is aggravating! Today it's FINALLY sunny, and they've been spraying to hide the sun. Why?

It's WINTER, we don't need any weather modifications!

What good does it do to buy Solar Panels if they are just going to block the sun? It kind of DEFEATS the purpose of going "green!"

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
weird since this winter storm i haven't seen one contrail in the sky and its been clear and the clouds for a change look normal

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It is winter time. The sun's output is a little lower in the winter time because of the axis of the Earth.
Oh well, nevermind anyhow. I see you are blaming it on "chemtrails"..lol

Edit: I shouldn't have said output. I meant the amount of solar radiation the Earth absorbs. Oh well.
edit on 10-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
maybe you hit the nail on the head

if they are doing any solar panel studies, this could be the reasons it proves to be inefficient.

best of luck

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
maybe you hit the nail on the head

if they are doing any solar panel studies, this could be the reasons it proves to be inefficient.

best of luck

Could you be suggesting that the "chemtrails" are from oil companies trying to keep their output as the primary source of energy? I mean, if it's so cheap to blanket the sky AND make solar look even less efficient than it already is, wouldn't that be logical?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well if it's not chemtrails, they need to change what they're using for fuel, because it's polluting the air!

The EPA should be all over it, and they're not.

top topics

join