It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So, I sat here and debated whether should I even bother to write this thread. I might end up getting banned from my organization if ever anyone figured out my true identity. But anyway here's the spill:
Everyone who reads my post know that I defend my craft, freemasonry with all my heart. I was made a 32nd degree mason, Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, Nov 4 2004, I was dubbed a Knight (hence the screen-name SirKnightE) in the Magnanimous Order of Knights Templar Nov 16th 2005. I will never forget those dates because thats when I thought I realized there really isn't much hype to all the secrecy of masonry. I still wanted more. None of the stories I'd heard were true, there were no super powers. When I got pulled over I tickets, when I went to court for the tickets I was convicted. No one knows or cares about this extinct organization anymore.
But yesterday I received a small bit of interesting information, from a credible source. The past master of my lodge in Germany and i were close friends. We became knights together, and also became princes together. most of the degree work in masonry we went through together. So we were fairly close, and I know he wouldn't lie to me. My past master friend was until recently deployed to Iraq, serving as a 1st Sgt over a company in the Army.
He was actually allowed to leave Iraq my order of the BN Commander to return stateside, and head to Washington to receive his 33rd degree of masonry.
He recently completed the requirements to become a full 33rd. Not just honorary like most 33rd degree masons receive.
The information he told me, is not elaborate, nor detailed, but I wanted to share this with all 32nd degree masons and below on ATS, also to the non-masons who are reading this, whether you are for us or against us.
He told me to be prepared. Be ready, because soon there will be a calling of all masons of all affiliations. All will be called on one accord. He mentioned one world order. Like I said, he did not give me alot of detail, but told me he will be in touch with more information when this "thing" unfolds.
You might be asking why would I post this. Well despite what most may believe, just because I'm a mason doesn't mean I'm any different from any one else. If I have information that could help some one I'm gonna share.
I'm not what most theorist consider "elite", I simply chose to join a fraternity like most soldiers did who were station in Germany. I lived a normal life and I still do. So if some sh!t is about to go down, the more that are prepared, the better. I am a full believer in positive and negative energy, what ever the mind can believe and conceive the mind can achieve. So i'm staying optimistic. Everyone seems to fear NWO. I personally choose not to fear anything. When he told me this info I did not feel he meant anything negative will happen at all. I know he is a god fearing man, so I dont think he is part of the evil elite.
So this is a heads up to all of my brothers of this illustrious craft.
The time seems to be near, If I hear anything I will let you know, hopefully if you all hear anything let us all know.
I hope I dont sound like these typical ATS posters with these crazy ramblings
Anyway.... Beer time

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Patiently waiting for any information that may be imparted to you.

Thanks for putting this out there.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, but can you be anymore specific? Some timeframe? Also, thanks for being brave. If you are for real, it was a big deal to put this out there. Also, explain more. are you german, or american? how do you become a 32 or 33 so quickly, I am assuming you are not an old man.
Keep us updated.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
[mor
Thank you for the information OP! I know, as well as other ATS members are feeling something very big is coming and it is by no means good... on a personal note I keep having these dreams, nuclear bombs are falling everywhere! The U.S military soldiers are shooting at people for no apparent reason from what I can conceive in my dreams, I feel overwhelming amounts of human suffering and death, I see people starving, no healthy water, scars food, I see people in prisons wearing Red, Yellow and blue suits I have no clue what that could mean, overwhelming amounts of fear, most major cities destroyed in ruins... It caught everyone who was happy living in their perfect little world where everything is just handed to them with almost no effort... these are the people that I see the most afraid, the people with all the money in the world, love for the material world but with no love for others but their own benefit. I really hope you are all prepared because it's coming, he is coming, they are coming. The time is near. God help us all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I dont think he is part of the evil elite.

All your rituals that you do. To those "symbols". Do you not think that you are not giving your power away to something else beyond you? No trying to bash you in anyway, or any other mason here. Have fun with the Orions

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Brother mason, nothing moveable or immovable.

Upon this book, the oath i took.

Don't divulge anything, unless it puts lives at risk not too.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Thanks for posting, but can you be anymore specific? Some timeframe? Also, thanks for being brave. If you are for real, it was a big deal to put this out there. Also, explain more. are you german, or american? how do you become a 32 or 33 so quickly, I am assuming you are not an old man.
Keep us updated.

I wish he would have given some time frame, but unfortunately he did not, He just told me to to continue to stay active in masonry, and be watchful. I'm American, I served in the US Army and was stationed in Germany for a few years, and when I ETS'ed out the Army I lived in Germany a few more years with my half German son.
Yes I still consider myself pretty young(28) but I first was brought into masonry at 18. fortunately in military lodges we tend to fast track. We are very proficient in degree work and studing. Do to the constant movement in the Army, member's of lodges tend to come and go, i was fortunate enough to stay in one lodge for some time and became a master of my lodge at the age of 21. I only recently returned back home to Texas, and have not been too active in masonry due to work and school. But hopefully that will change

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Brother mason, nothing moveable or immovable.

Upon this book, the oath i took.

Don't divulge anything, unless it puts lives at risk not too.

We all know all that, but i never have nor never will reveal any of the arts, parts, points. i already knew prior to writing this thread some would cme here and wonder what i'm doing. But as a MAN before a mason, I truthfully feel this is bigger than the craft. If i'm in the wrong, am always ready to turn in my apron for something I beleive could benefit mankind before the craft
edit on 10-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

All your rituals that you do. To those "symbols". Do you not think that you are not giving your power away to something else beyond you? No trying to bash you in anyway, or any other mason here. Have fun with the Orions

This thread was not written to entertain pointless debates about what my "symbols" in masonry mean. If you truly feel you know better than I do, then good for you, I'm glad you're content with your limitless knowledge, so just leave me be with what beyond me I'm giving my power to.
edit on 10-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

This thread was not written to entertain pointless debates about what my "symbols" in masonry mean. I you truely feel you know better than I do, then good for your, I'm glad your content with your limitless knowledge, so just leave me be with what beyond me I'm giving my power to.

Yes my o limitless knowledge:

This two dimensional organization is described by Manly P. Hall (who is a Mason himself). Hall was honored by The Scottish Rite Journal, who called Hall 'The Illustrious Manly P. Hall' in September, 1990, and further called him 'Masonry's Greatest Philosopher', saying "The world is a far better place because of Manly Palmer Hall, and we are better persons for having known him and his work"]. Manly P. Hall said: "Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433] There are many men within Freemasonry who are well-meaning and they make up the VISIBLE or "good works" organization of Freemasonry. They also have no knowledge of the INVISIBLE organization within Freemasonry. Albert Pike said something VERY interesting concerning the brethren in the visible society: "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5, 3rd Degree]

Again, not here to bash. I appreciate what you are doing, if its truth.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I'm glad your able to read and get information from books and websites like many other who attempt display they know more about a craft than a master in his craft. Its like baker telling a professional blacksmith that the fire he uses is too hot. Same process different results

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

well I was a lil taken back by this thread
for many reasons.

First, was the notion that maybe your brother told you this info
"On the Square". If that be the case, then you have betrayed
your friend's trust and confidant and not worthy to be called
a brother as you have broken your oath. If this info was NOT
shared on the square, then please disregard #1.

Second, you have already given more than enough info
about yourself to be found should the need ever arise for the
craft to do so. That should not be considered a threat by
me, just an acknowledgment of the facts presented.

Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again
and it's implications. An oath cannot be rescinded even
if you leave the fraternity for any reason.

Fourth, IF this story is true (which I have doubts) then maybe
your loyalty has been tested and we see the results of
that test. A loyalty test is given to those whom have
aspirations of the 33Deg. It would seem that you may
have failed miserably in that regard.

Fifth, I do not think a 32Deg Mason would be privy to such
info as you are displaying in this thread. Which brings into
question your motives for doing so.

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.

So, even at it's finest point,
there are holes in this thread
which lead to red flags
of concern.

so mote it be

Past Master

edit on 2/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thank you sir for the heads up. I understand that you have not been given the whole story and that you shared as much as you had. Man before Mason is a good philosophy. We must always remember that no matter what groups we are in, we are humans first.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Just some thoughts on your response...

He claims that military lodges do tend to operate a bit differantly because of the nature of the military.

He also claims that the information came from a 33rd degree mason (newly appointed) not himself.

Finally, the fact that his newly appointed 33rd degree friend told him a secret revealed to him after being raised would imply that his friend also has broken some sort of "sacred trust" in the interest of doing what is right. Perhaps his friend expected, in some way, that this information would get out anyway. -- Not that there is a lot of information being divulged here.
edit on 2-10-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hey, what is with the title of this thread...."Widows Son,"

ALso please explain some of what Boondock just mentioned, thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The 'widows son' is a reference to the mythical founder of Masonry, Hiram Abiff.
The rest of what boondock was talking about was cryptic for a reason. Some masons regard their oath more stringently than others. Some might disagree, but I have borne witness to this.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by boondock-saint

well I was a lil taken back by this thread
for many reasons.

First, was the notion that maybe your brother told you this info
"On the Square". If that be the case, then you have betrayed
your friend's trust and confidant and not worthy to be called
a brother as you have broken your oath. If this info was NOT
shared on the square, then please disregard #1.

Well fortunately this information was not"on the square". I just so happen to be fortunate enough to receive it early, according to him all masons will be informed soon enough.

Second, you have already given more than enough info
about yourself to be found should the need ever arise for the
craft to do so. That should not be considered a threat by
me, just an acknowledgment of the facts presented.

Trust me, I honestly dont worry about being found by anyone in this craft, I will readily give my contact information to whoever is interested for ligitimate reason. I never take anything over this medium as a threat anyway so dont worry.

Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again
and it's implications. An oath cannot be rescinded even
if you leave the fraternity for any reason.

My "obligation" not oath stated that I will not reveal any secrets of masonry, and as I stated previously I never have and i never will.

Fourth, IF this story is true (which I have doubts) then maybe
your loyalty has been tested and we see the results of
that test.

Whether the information he gave is true or not we have yet to see, Whether I speak the truth of recieving this info thats always debatable, you can only take my word as a screen name on the internet.

Fifth, I do not think a 32Deg Mason would be privy to such
info as you are displaying in this thread. Which brings into
question your motives for doing so.

Are you a 32nd degree mason? If not, how do you know what we are "privy" to. If you are what exactly is it that you think we are not supposed to be privy to.

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.

No one that "YOU" are aware of apparently. Any recognized Grand Lodge in the United States that have jurisdictions on military post consider a man being of lawful age at the age of 18. Remeber every Grand Lodge is Sovereign we do not have to go by the same by-laws or landmarks that your Grand Lodge may recognize

So, even at it's finest point,
there are holes in this thread
which lead to red flags
of concern.

We all got holes in us, usually the biggest ones have sh!t coming out of them

so mote it be

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
How old is your friend?

Kinda surprising he has his 33rd degree and is still young enough to be active service. Must have plenty of money.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

as far as "Widows Son" in the title.
That is privy information for Master Masons
and should NOT have been used in
the manner in which it was.

As far as the other mentioned,
if the OP is what he claims, then he
is well aware what my words mean.
If he doesn't understand them,
then he is not as advertised.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21 for a petition

Hey man, it can be 18 here in the UK if your father is a mason.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join