It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trail footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
To my knowledge this has not been posted yet, and I see no current topics opened on this subject.

Seems pretty obvious, but I am not a pilot.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

The above video comes from TankerEnemy, an Italian chemtrail proponent. It very clearly shows aerodynamic contrails coming from the wings of a KC-10. The pilots on the cockpit are heard joking about it being “chemtrails”. TankerEnemy, not being a native english speaker, misses this and thinks they are being serious. He then goes on to “analyze” the video, and points to the flap mechanisms as being nozzles.

The original video was posted by USAFFEKC1O as a joke. He later updated the description to read:

USAFFEKC1O | July 17, 2010

"It was fun playing with all the chemtrailers but you guys are way to gullible!!"

And commented:

"You guys who keep saying “TOO LATE” need to think before you open your mouth…I don’t care that the videos are still out there and going viral. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE PRANK!!!! …for all of you chemtrail idiots to get all excited as if these videos are the holy grail of chemtrail videos and for me and my friends to laugh at you while you spread them. The more passionate you guys are about this, the more entertaining it is for those of us who live in the real world. Keep on spreading!!"

Link

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Contrails reflect UV radiation?

What is up with the "rainbow's" on the trails?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Same as any rainbow.....refraction of light through ice crystals/water droplets.
There are rainbows everywhere in the sky if you look for them. Also sprinklers and waterfalls. Nothing "chem-" needed, ever.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Yes I understand that, but jet trails do not often leave rainbow like patterns to my knowledge.

Seemed very unlike contrails I have seen before.

Also is the lack of contrails caused by the air being warmer? I am confused as to why it stops all of a sudden.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It is aerodynamic contrails.

You are right that such rainbows are unusual - but they do occur through normal cirrus cloud too (as opposed to this man-made cirrus cloud) - do a search for "aerodynamic contrails" and/or "rainbow clouds" you'll get plenty of pjotos.

new topics

top topics

join