It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Shaving Helmet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I've put this in here, I wanted to put it in Hoaxes immediately. The camera pull away when the guy is having his haircut by this thing is a dead giveaway for me. Made me laugh though. (Video is included in the article)

Head Shaving Helmet Nicks Minutes Off Grooming Time

It makes the traditional shave look like something from the dark ages. A New York resident has created a head-shaving helmet that speeds through the job in just 20 seconds.
The headgear has four blades powered by two motors mounted on Teflon-coated aluminium rails, complete with a shaving cream injection system.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Shame there is not something practical like that, as i like many others shave my head,a nd would like something fast to do it.

Back to normal razor blades, shame there was not a cream or something, as shaving it is a pain, and it grows so fast.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Agreed. I have no confidence in my own ability at shaving my head (I leave it thick in some parts, whilst thin in others) so I still go to a barbershop to get it cut.

And since moving to the city, I've found they charge a hell of a lot, for the simplest of cuts

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

Yep if you get it done in the barbers it will cost alot. I have to shave it every two days, how muc would that be if i got it done in a shop.

But your right shaving your head, is harder than using a trimmer to do like a 1, as shaving leaves bts as its hard to get all the hair.

top topics

join